Kingsport vs Johnson City!!!..Or EASTMAN vs ETSU!!

6 hours ago, tj3775 said:

That team from JC does have a nice stadium. Too bad the team, the fans and the entire city doesn't deserve it. Those are the rudest people I have ever seen. Case in point, they put the band beside the DB crowd. How immature was that? a guy in the DB crowd was cheering on the Indians and some 'lady' from JC goes and gets a policeman and says that he was calling her names. We thought for a minute they was going to throw him out of the game. The announcer for JC was just so annoying, Does he work for the school or something? The band punks kept throwing things across the rope at the DB fans. A lady beside us had problems with her balance and during halftime, they refused to let her cross over their rope go to the bathroom so she had to have everyone beside her move so she could get out. There was a holding call almost every play and the back ref must either not had a flag or it was sewn to his pocket. 

I'm not crying sour grapes here, just point out things. Whats the old saying? Its not cheating till you get caught

6 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Maybe you're right about all that. But if DB ever learns to take care of business you won't ever see this. It's called rubbing your face in it. And it's well deserved. 

I can confirm what tj3775 said.  I was sitting in that general area myself.  Matter of fact, I had to keep my father from using a knife to cut down the stupid rope.

On 10/24/2020 at 9:06 AM, WaCoJaCo said:

Nothing in my post says anything about getting rid of the coach moron. You make up a statement and then jump on DB fans for your made up statement. You're obviously a democrat. 

Your post says db could have had Witten.  Why bring this up after one loss if your not happy.  In other words your not satisfied with the coaching AGAIN after one loss.  No you are the one that sounds like Biden, lying about what everybody sees in print.  Idiot!

On 10/18/2020 at 11:38 AM, WaCoJaCo said:

Science Hill has won 7 out of the last 8 games with DB.  I think before that DB had won 18 in a row. So this series has taken a turn. Last year I think DB had the better team but still lost. I wouldn't put much thought into doing score comparisons with common opponents. This is a rivalry game and you never know. Probably who ever comes in with the right frame of mind will come out on top. I've been waiting on a team to come out and just throw it on every down against DB. I think Carter is probably crazy enough to do it. I'll be surprised if they run it more than 6 times. It's all going to depend on how much pressure DB can get on the QB. Their QB has a good arm and is mobile. They'll have to be careful not to overrun him and watch out for the screen passes. SH has three good receivers and they'll get open. DB receivers have been really good but Friday night dropped 5 long ball passes that were very catchable. That can't happen against SH. DB has stayed with their blocks downfield really good the past two games. That needs to continue. 

Oh, and let it be noted: Our kicking game has gone from "not good" to "good". 

You called it. You absolutely called it.
Except for the kicking game.
But Carter was crazy enough to throw it all around the yard, and it worked.

21 hours ago, thehill23 said:

Your post says db could have had Witten.  Why bring this up after one loss if your not happy.  In other words your not satisfied with the coaching AGAIN after one loss.  No you are the one that sounds like Biden, lying about what everybody sees in print.  Idiot!

At least our politics are the same. "Could of had" Doesn't say get rid of the current head coach. Anybody with a pulse knows I've been complaining about the lack of pass defense at DB for 20+ years. Not after one loss. Everything about adding Teddy Gains to the staff says home run hire. Their worse now than they ever have been. I have no ideal if Witten could of done any better. I 'm starting to think maybe there's something in the water over here.  But all things considered I'd still rather be a DB fan than a SH fan. And I wouldn't trade our coach for 10 of yours. Idiot!

• Thanks 1