Littull Fellers vs. Mackmen Gyunts

STARSNBARS

10 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Hats off to Marivul, they once again proved that they are the king of region 2. But at the end of the day it was wishful thinking and crossing my fingers that McMinn had the will and guts to pull this out. At the end of the day Marivul still has to get through Oakland and that this year is not going to happen. But semifinals for Marivul is a down year anyhow 

I think yall believe your own bs. Gonna dominate and hang 50+ on MARYVILLE?  Thats great bulletin board stuff right there.  Avg 49.7 points per game  except for this last one... O , nada , goose egg except for the 2 that our offense scored for ya. 

The replay of this game is still on WGAP Facebook if anyone missed it. The camera work is a little bit to be desired but so glad it was on that night. They had mentioned on the broadcast NFHS didn't even attempt to broadcast the game due to issues they have there with the signals which worked out just well anyway. Rather have amateur hour announcing as to have a game go off and on getting me upset. 

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Rather have amateur hour announcing as to have a game go off and on getting me upset. 

You know, that's a few times that you have made this comment and Im over it.

Jude Ellison is a high school Senior learning on the fly how to do a radio broadcast.

He has done an excellent job considering he was thrown into the spotlight after last summer's Martygate.

Some former players and students, like Paul Bristol have gone on from Mr. West's class to get jobs in the broadcasting community, and Jude will be another that will have a great future in that industry because of the opportunities that the tech class provides.

You didn't pay a nickel for the broadcast, the advertisers do, so quit whining about this and get back to more important things like coupons on tickets and cold Chick-fil-A sandwiches.

12 minutes ago, OleMary said:

You know, that's a few times that you have made this comment and Im over it.

Jude Ellison is a high school Senior learning on the fly how to do a radio broadcast.

He has done an excellent job considering he was thrown into the spotlight after last summer's Martygate.

Some former players and students, like Paul Bristol have gone on from Mr. West's class to get jobs in the broadcasting community, and Jude will be another that will have a great future in that industry because of the opportunities that the tech class provides.

You didn't pay a nickel for the broadcast, the advertisers do, so quit whining about this and get back to more important things like coupons on tickets and cold Chick-fil-A sandwiches.

I personally would rather listen to the wgap broadcast than any other media. They have just enough wit mixed with the knowledge of the game to make it a pleasant experience. I think Paul Bristol has a real gift on the air. Almost as good as actually being at the game. i think many other locals will agree !!   thanks wgap guys for making it fun!!!

6 minutes ago, Jetjock said:

I personally would rather listen to the wgap broadcast than any other media. They have just enough wit mixed with the knowledge of the game to make it a pleasant experience. I think Paul Bristol has a real gift on the air. Almost as good as actually being at the game. i think many other locals will agree !!   thanks wgap guys for making it fun!!!

I wish we still had Paul. He’s the voice of Mo West now.