South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (Grider against this Cox man)

Roy Dillard

Just now, PurplePower68 said:

Had nothing to do with mom right?

Are you saying the starting QB didn’t dress for a game because of another QBs mom? I hope that’s not what you meant because that would be an ignorant comment.  “Excuse me QB1 we know it’s your senior year but you need to sit out this game and not dress so the other can play.” Come on man that’s just absurd. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Are you saying the starting QB didn’t dress for a game because of another QBs mom? I hope that’s not what you meant because that would be an ignorant comment.  “Excuse me QB1 we know it’s your senior year but you need to sit out this game and not dress so the other can play.” Come on man that’s just absurd. 

Just like everything else he’s yapping about.  We all just need to ignore him and quit feeding his ego.  He should be ashamed of himself.

• Like 1

Just now, MrLegit said:

Can't wait to see how good we can be when at full strength but not till playoffs is a long time.

I understand.  Just when he has looked good to go a couple times he tweaked it again.  Maybe he rushed getting back earlier.  IDK.  Gold ball is the destination.  Having him 100% will definitely put us in a better position to realize the ultimate goal.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO