South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (Grider against this Cox man)

Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Had nothing to do with mom right?

Mommy sure got into the head plumbers crap after that Meigs game!I even said on here that 7 would be getting major playing time after the way she acted.No reason to say she didnt anyone near her heard her.She was furious.LOL.She just about let "The supper on the Mount" story lose.MOMMY BALL is in Souh Pitt never thought I would see it.But with the head plumber leaving for GA after the football banquet he won't care what happens when he is gone.

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I'd like to see him on the field at some point in any position. Wing, receiver, running back, even tight end. Just about any other year he would be on the field somewhere. We just have so many people at each position that it is hard to get everyone a fair shot at playing time.

I'm a big fan of 1...but I would start 7 at qb. I think he is calmer under pressure and is more accurate with football. Maybe even rotate them both. Both want to be offensive players only. You would really like to see both play other side of the ball as well especially 1.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I'm a big fan of 1...but I would start 7 at qb. I think he is calmer under pressure and is more accurate with football. Maybe even rotate them both. Both want to be offensive players only. You would really like to see both play other side of the ball as well especially 1.

Senior starting QB is back this week and will be starting! 

I've always said that Sander's being a great athlete, I think as a DB, he probably makes all state play's back there, as to him at QB, well, I know sometimes kids want to play a certain position and certain people tell them what they want to hear, but at this time in the game and anyone can go back to my older post and I've been saying 7 on the field gives us more of a offense.  IMO. 7,1,4.3 at DB's would be a very tight group back there that could ball hawk. Remember everyone, this is just my opinion.  I've always been a person that thought you needed to play your athletes the most you can. We do have some very good backups that could rest them every now and then, and we need to do that. But at the end of the day I'm blessed to be born a Pirate and when I die I want everyone to know I never wavered and will forever be a Pirate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I agree. Nothing against 1 at all he is a very good athlete but I do believe 7 needs more reps at Qb.    I along with many others liked what we saw. 

4 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Mommy sure got into the head plumbers crap after that Meigs game!I even said on here that 7 would be getting major playing time after the way she acted.No reason to say she didnt anyone near her heard her.She was furious.LOL.She just about let "The supper on the Mount" story lose.MOMMY BALL is in Souh Pitt never thought I would see it.But with the head plumber leaving for GA after the football banquet he won't care what happens when he is gone.

Jest how many coaches/thieves does you Jasper Jailhouse High fellers have? Btw, The Captain sure as S——— ain’t goin to play mommy ball! 

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says you Tennessee Vol fans sure doing a HEEP of yapping with yous extended coaching credentials. Dad Burnit, yous ain’t even yapping bout the Vols. Old Pirate says The Captain ain’t going listen to a nary one. GO WAR EAGLES! 

You going to talk about Tennessee and then holla War Eagle. You r SPECIAL bless ur heart 

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Momma ball ruined the 2014 season in SP.  Poor attempt.  Work on it.

Just now, rlh said:

Momma ball ruined the 2014 season in SP.  Poor attempt.  Work on it.

Nope, Coach Moore had a bunch of Youngons that lacked commitment & the mommies got their fur roused when he disciplined/punished them after the season ending CB defeat. OP ain’t knowd of any Mommy ball at SP. Leastways past back-n-the day! The Pirate family lost a goodun with the passing of my friend Tommy Durham. 

40 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

You going to talk about Tennessee and then holla War Eagle. You r SPECIAL bless ur heart 

You Vol fans can only dream of being as good as Auburn! Bless ur hearts, another coach that can’t git it done but gits a extension fer being mediocre! LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE