Milan vs Hardin Co. week 10

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

21 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

This should be a good game. I hope HC can bounce back after that tough loss they took last night. I just hope we can keep it close!

I feel the same way. Yalls offense will challenge us in ways we have not been this year. Will be the most balanced offense our defense has seen so far. I just hope we can keep it close. 

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You did em dirty like that?  SMDH. Lol. It’s a grind over hear bro. Playoffs will be tough but with our win tonight we earned home field throughout. Hopefully both our teams will keep winning and we’ll see other in rd 4. 

:lol: It get interesting on the other side of the state! Best of luck on the road to Cookeville!:thumb:

Having seen both teams play at Lexington I would favor Milan due to their line play.  Milan has one of the fastest defenses I have seen from just sheer speed standpoint.  If Milan can prevent blown coverages in the secondary and run the ball controlling the clock they should be ok.  HC will have to stop the run.  In the end both teams have really good athletes but Milan’s big uglies may be the difference. 

13 minutes ago, ramblingwreck said:

Having seen both teams play at Lexington I would favor Milan due to their line play.  Milan has one of the fastest defenses I have seen from just sheer speed standpoint.  If Milan can prevent blown coverages in the secondary and run the ball controlling the clock they should be ok.  HC will have to stop the run.  In the end both teams have really good athletes but Milan’s big uglies may be the difference. 

It will be interesting to see if Milan can matchup 1 on 1 with Lexington’s receivers especially pope. DJ Smith is a senior committed to Central Michigan next year and plays in the secondary as well as Anthony Brown who is a junior with several D1 offers and is also the Milan qb. If we can do this I feel as if our linebackers will be able to get tremendous pressure on Hunt. All 3 of the Milan linebackers have offers to play college ball. This would be a different approach than Lexington took as they were allegedly dropping multiple guys back into coverage. I think we may just have the personnel to not have to do that. We shall see what approach the coach takes. I know Diffee has done his homework. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So a couple of questions for Hardin Co. posters. First, are you guys healthy?  Any starters out with injuries??  Second, what do you think Lexington did that slowed down your offense?  Would love to some some detailed thoughts on that game from some people that were actually there. 

What he really wants is a perfect game plan on how to beat yall.