Springfield at Greenbrier

JacketLover

1 minute ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Really? Rain does that? Makes things wet and muddy, learn something new every day. 

Triggered much? Lol. You’re trashing Greenbrier’s field and I personally know the time and effort those coaches put into that playing surface. I’m an old Bobcat and Greenbrier has always prided themselves on having a good field. 

Just now, Fryinpan66 said:

Triggered much? Lol. You’re trashing Greenbrier’s field and I personally know the time and effort those coaches put into that playing surface. I’m an old Bobcat and Greenbrier has always prided themselves on having a good field. 

I’m just telling the truth......field is horrible always has been in the rain for 30 years. 

4 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

No one is trashing their field, BUT the draining system is garbage, that is fact, they even mentioned how great the field looked on the broadcast, but as soon as they got on the field it came a part, another fact...

Just go to Youtube and see for yourself.....lol

Edited by Kevin38

3 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

No one is trashing their field, BUT the draining system is garbage, that is fact, they even mentioned how great the field looked on the broadcast, but as soon as they got on the field it came a part, another fact...

Just go to Youtube and see for yourself.....lol

Not everyone has a new field to play on. That’s a fact! Maybe Greenbrier needs to invest in a better drainage system? I don’t need to YouTube it, I played on it for 4 years, lol. 

• Like 1