Waverly travels to Westview

vandyfan1

17 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Been bummed all afternoon vandy... glad that we got to stay in AA, but looks like Wavo will bump to AAA. It's laughable to most as we stand right now, but the Tigers are the only team that we haven't been able to overcome. Competition just makes you better, and y'all were our benchmark in football. I'm sure that you all will compete and be fine in a short time, as we will too, but the big one that got away always stings.

I'm awaiting regions eagerly... we've always played West, until joining Region 5 a few years back, and it looks like we could possibly go either way this go 'round, but East wouldn't be the same without them Blue Tigers anyway. Either way it's been great competing with y'all, and our '16 quarters game will always be one of the best games I've ever witnessed. Best of luck to you Wavo guys... lots of respect for your program and fans.

Yes Trader I hate that we are moving up. That game in 16 will always be stuck in my head also. That was the last time my son played in Waverly then the following week was his last game as a Tiger. I have always respected your opinion and really like reading your post. I’m sure we will play again and wish you guys luck in the future much respect for you and those old posters from the Hill. Idk if anybody else in our new region post on the T besides the Fairview guys. I will still be on these boards cause it’s all I have really known since I created an account.