South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

Boys some y’all talking highly of our Tigers and believe me we appreciate it! However fact is we small, slow and not very strong. :D  Seriously I believe we all are praying this dang mess stays away from everyone and we can again welcome our friends from down in the Valley back to Gordonsville! Dont worry we aint cut the grass since August so we should have a solid playing surface and we made sure we got our Water Bill paid up.

Now the feller from Jasper commenting you got bigger fish to fry than worrying about whether we can compete against the Pirates. You might not beat Westmoreland! Then you probably going to have to travel to face our Purple Feline brothers from Watertown. If I were you I would worry about being on The backside of a little mercy! End of the day things aint gonna end well against Watertown or Hartsville for you! As far us? Be glad we ain’t sitting in that #3 getting ready for you. You dont want none!

Edited by MainStreetBengal
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MainStreetBengal said:

Boys some y’all talking highly of our Tigers and believe me we appreciate it! However fact is we small, slow and not very strong. :D  Seriously I believe we all are praying this dang mess stays away from everyone and we can again welcome our friends from down in the Valley back to Gordonsville! Dont worry we aint cut the grass since August so we should have a solid playing surface and we made sure we got our Water Bill paid up.

Now the feller from Jasper commenting you got bigger fish to fry than worrying about whether we can compete against the Pirates. You might not beat Westmoreland! Then you probably going to have to travel to face our Purple Feline brothers from Watertown. If I were you I would worry about being on The backside of a little mercy! End of the day things aint gonna end well against Watertown or Hartsville for you! As far us? Be glad we ain’t sitting in that #3 getting ready for you. You dont want none!

Them boys are buttering y’all but when they get ready to play ur team, they will tell you how bad they are going to gut stomp you. Ain’t joking either!                           And if Marion gets beat so be it always next year but I will be there to root for the valley teams . Sorry your feelings got hurt but nobody’s getting close to South Pittsburg unless they want you too!

4 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Aint no feelings hurt  here. Hmmm you do understand we know all about the Pirates right? We tangled a few times and we won some and lost some. We understand most times they gonna be as athletic as most teams we see all year combined. Also the tradition they have that runs back dang 50 plus  years. We respect it! Now just judging from previous comments about S. Pitt and Marion County the difference is we look forward to seeing them and aint gonna dodge them like a certain purple and white team did. Its all good win or lose most of our bunch pulls for the Pirates when they aint  standing playing us.

11 hours ago, MainStreetBengal said:

I have heard the comparison by one or two in the know that Gordonsville reminds them of sequatchie County.  That tells me all I need to know.  After the Silverdale game the other night, I believe the westy game will be closer than it should be, but I don't believe h20 will mercy rule us if we get there, but you never know.  Next year will be better for mc.  Sp still names their score on Gordy, sorry if that hurts your feelings little buddy.

9 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I have heard the comparison by one or two in the know that Gordonsville reminds them of sequatchie County.  That tells me all I need to know.  After the Silverdale game the other night, I believe the westy game will be closer than it should be, but I don't believe h20 will mercy rule us if we get there, but you never know.  Next year will be better for mc.  Sp still names their score on Gordy, sorry if that hurts your feelings little buddy.

Lol No hurt feelings bud! Might happen might not. If we take a whipping then it’ll create character!  As far as Watertown or Hartsville  you may be surprised. Anyway good luck and mostly safe times to MC and SP!