South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Would be good to know sooner rather than later.  I hope it allows us both to play at full capacity.  If it’s the starting QB like I said before I’ve seen kids come back within a month following a successful surgery.  Good luck to us both

Goodluck to the Pirates! If it’s not us, I am pulling for the Pirates.

18 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Would be good to know sooner rather than later.  I hope it allows us both to play at full capacity.  If it’s the starting QB like I said before I’ve seen kids come back within a month following a successful surgery.  Good luck to us both

A month after ACL surgery? That’s not possible. As for the other stuff. Just play whoever they put in front of you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Narco said:

We just had a guy move here from Louisiana. Robert Boucher, Jr.  If you don’t know him, then google him and it will have you worried. I’m sorry but I doubt SP could get more than 20 yards rushing against him. Never seen a guy play like this one. He is a defensive stud and can play a little offense too. 

I'll bet you any amount of money we could get 20 on him. Don't sorry though you want make it that far anyway

41 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

A month after ACL surgery? That’s not possible. As for the other stuff. Just play whoever they put in front of you. 

Nope. If an ACL is serious enough to have surgery you aren’t playing in a month. It’s not a meniscus clean out. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Narco said:

We just had a guy move here from Louisiana. Robert Boucher, Jr.  If you don’t know him, then google him and it will have you worried. I’m sorry but I doubt SP could get more than 20 yards rushing against him. Never seen a guy play like this one. He is a defensive stud and can play a little offense too. 

What kind of mess is this? How big is this Boucher Jr boy? Is he big enough to play in the SEC? That graboski man better get that Childress man to approve him. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Narco said:

He looks awfully familiar.