South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I think our running game and defense can carry us into the second round. The N. GA win was ugly but was also without Bailies.

Oh ok, I was wondering where the running game was.  Is he back?  He was approaching 1000 yards right? For some reason I was thinking he was your backup QB

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Oh ok, I was wondering where the running game was.  Is he back?  He was approaching 1000 yards right? For some reason I was thinking he was your backup QB

He had to miss the North Georgia game due to covid protocol, but he will be back in the playoffs. He has over 800 I’m pretty sure and that’s with not getting to play 4 games. No our backup qb is Boggs #15.

Just now, TheCommander said:

He had to miss the North Georgia game due to covid protocol, but he will be back in the playoffs. He has over 800 I’m pretty sure and that’s with not getting to play 4 games. No our backup qb is Boggs #15.

Clay like to go side to side a lot. I don't think they have much power game.

1 minute ago, TheCommander said:

So as long as someone can hand the ball off y’all should still be able to rack up a few wins.  I may just change what I said then.  The Clay game should be a barn burner

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

So as long as someone can hand the ball off y’all should still be able to rack up a few wins.  I may just change what I said then.  The Clay game should be a barn burner

Luckily the boy we have playing qb has some experience playing qb back when he was in middle school, if he can get in a groove he will be able to make some plays in the passing game for us. He was one of our top receivers so he has some wheels when in open space.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Also, @The Drunken Sailor Thankfully I haven't had to miss many SP games over the years, but I know from listening to y'all for the LV game that y'all do a job well done on radio. Some other broadcasters from across the state need to take notes.

Yep one of the few that aren’t as “homer” as most

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, powerp said:

Also, @The Drunken Sailor Thankfully I haven't had to miss many SP games over the years, but I know from listening to y'all for the LV game that y'all do a job well done on radio. Some other broadcasters from across the state need to take notes.

I really appreciate it. But if you listened to the Valley game then you know I apparently know little about football since I thought that LV would make some noise this year. I thought they would be decent after watching that game.

36 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep one of the few that aren’t as “homer” as most

You have no idea how bad the "homer" wants to come flying out from time to time. Lol

• Upvote 1