Trousdale at Jackson

tcjacket13

Just now, kingofthenorth said:

Unfortunately this thread is pointless. Why not go ahead and start the playoff thread. Our region vs region 3...the same goes for an ER vs H2O thread. We all know how the games are going to go.

Just trying to be respectful lol have you had the chance to see any of the teams from region 3 

Just now, TCRadio said:

Just trying to be respectful lol have you had the chance to see any of the teams from region 3 

I get that but like all the other threads it will be dominated by H2O and TC lol. I have seen all 4. I feel like we have legit shot to win 3 out 4. Bledsoe is well coached and they are physical from what I can tell.

20 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

I get that but like all the other threads it will be dominated by H2O and TC lol. I have seen all 4. I feel like we have legit shot to win 3 out 4. Bledsoe is well coached and they are physical from what I can tell.

Very true lol and Bledsoe’s scores have been hard to get a read on, they hammer Tyner but squeak by Monterey and let Polk hang around for awhile, we shall see 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Very true lol and Bledsoe’s scores have been hard to get a read on, they hammer Tyner but squeak by Monterey and let Polk hang around for awhile, we shall see 

Just playing Polk I can attest they are playing pretty decent football right now really. We won handily, but they played extremely hard in the loss.

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Just playing Polk I can attest they are playing pretty decent football right now really. We won handily, but they played extremely hard in the loss.

it will be interesting to see how they handle cascade, if cascade can execute their game plan they could be in the game come 4th quarter