Playoff 2A (the east)

biggest

26 minutes ago, biggest said:

99.9 % sure Peabody comes out of the west. Who you got representing the east?  What's some potential matchups that interest you? Potential upsets?

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Meigs County will represent East.

Meigs, H2O, or Trousdale. It will be one of those 3. Now the question is who will get by the other and how.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Meigs, H2O, or Trousdale. It will be one of those 3. Now the question is who will get by the other and how.

There is no competition in the west 2A for Peabody. They will mercy rule their way to the finals. In the East I agree with you as well. I don’t see region 3 teams Marion or Bledsoe beating H2O and Trousdale. The winner hosts Meigs in the semifinals. 

Cumberland Gap OR Tellico Plains in the East with a chance of Meigs County/Watertown/South Greene

Out of the West Scotts Hill/Loretto/Riverside/Lewis County/Waverly/McKenzie with a possibility of Peabody

In that 4th quadrant McKenzie is the only one with a chance against Peabody

Union City and Adamsville have no chance

1 minute ago, chrisburr said:

Cumberland Gap OR Tellico Plains in the East with a chance of Meigs County/Watertown/South Greene

Out of the West Scotts Hill/Loretto/Riverside/Lewis County/Waverly/McKenzie with a possibility of Peabody

You serious Clark?

• Like 1

Just now, chrisburr said:

Cumberland Gap???? What in this world are you drinkin this Sunday mornin!? We’re talkin football not girls soccer? 

Just now, H2Oman said:

My upset pick would be region 4 fourth seed beating Bledsoe. 

If its Jackson County yes

If its Cascade then no

The furthest i see Bledsoe getting is the Quarterfinals

Theyll fall to Watertown (Who would host them in the QFs) or Tellico Plains or Jackson County (If they make playoffs)