Playoff 2A (the east)

biggest

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I’ve seen a lot of Bledsoe clips as well. Both teams seem to run the ball right at folks In old traditional formations. Is Cascade better than they have been recently?

Yes they are.. They are just not very athletic and have a hard time scoring points. 

Not state title contenders by no means, but not pushovers either.

8 minutes ago, biggest said:

Will yall more than likely  play again in playoffs?

I could be wrong, but I see region 2 winning 3/4 games. Oneida is a well rounded team this year. Oneida is Like Upperman this year, but plays up or down to competition. They will also get good players eligible in the playoffs. That said I do believe we will play them in round 2 at a guess and possibly Rockwood in round 3. Again just a guess.

Edited by Imthayeti

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

They played tough that game for a team I think was missing 4 or 5 starters. 

They absolutely played tough. Meigs didnt play defensively like we normally do though. Our defense is just as good as yours I assure you when we are up for a game. @TCRadio will attest to how our defense was last year and this years is quite a bit better. Lately we've just not been able to get enthusiastic about some games for whatever reason. But if you want to base our team off that one game it's fine. In the semis you will face the team that played South Pitt I can assure you. That is if it works out where we face each other.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Imthayeti said:

They absolutely played tough. Meigs didnt play defensively like we normally do though. Our defense is just as good as yours I assure you when we are up for a game. @TCRadio will attest to how our defense was last year and this years is quite a bit better. Lately we've just not been able to get enthusiastic about some games for whatever reason. But if you want to base our team off that one game it's fine. In the semis you will face the team that played South Pitt I can assure you. That is if it works out where we face each other.

Easy brother I’m not saying your team is not as good as ours or anyone’s for that matter. I’m simply talking about the Oneida game and I truly believe based off what I seen THAT game Oneida could’ve UPSET ( it would’ve been a upset) you all if healthy!

6 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Easy brother I’m not saying your team is not as good as ours or anyone’s for that matter. I’m simply talking about the Oneida game and I truly believe based off what I seen THAT game Oneida could’ve UPSET ( it would’ve been a upset) you all if healthy!

Let's hear from the oneida fans on this.

10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Lol, you havent seen Meigs light it up when we get behind on the score board is all I'm saying either. Anyhow we will see how it all falls. Never know our teams could be upset before then or even have a covid upset. I hope we get to play you though.

20 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

They played tough that game for a team I think was missing 4 or 5 starters. 

If I'm not mistaken they were missing 7 total counting the 6'7 340 pound DT that was suspended from the game before.Oneida gets a stud skill player eligible for the playoffs from Scott county great size and speed #19.Number 4 hasnt been healthy all year and this layoff may help him, we hen he gets to 100% he is a game changer!Not saying Oneida beats anyone but I have learned from past encounters you do not count them out till the game is done!