MARSHALL COUNTY at NOLENSVILLE for 2nd place in the region!!!

Chiledeme

MARSHALL coming off of a bye week and hopefully getting some petty injuries healed and NOLENSVILLE coming off of a big loss to the 4-4A Champion Tullahoma Wildcats, this game has a LOT of implications!!!! The winner gets a home game to start the playoffs and the loser has to travel. Who ya got and why???

2 hours ago, chrisburr said:

yes Marshall county has only one loss, but i dont think they are all that great this year

Nolensville on the other hand can get back to the Semis but that would require taking out Tullahoma

They would run into Elizabethton OR Grainger (Probably Betsy)

Forgive me, but again, WHY? Why do you think Nolensvile is that much better than Marshall???

This should be a good game between what appear to be two evenly matched teams when looking at common opponents.  But these are high school kids playing in a very unusual season so who knows?  If Nolensville can play like they did in the second half against Tullahoma, they will give MC all they can handle.  Nolensville does not have superstars, unlike last year.  They are a solid, well-coached team with probably more strength and experience on defense than offense.  The superstars are a year or two away, namely #2 and #82 if they stay healthy and bulk up.  Their backup QB also looked pretty good when called on to start against Lawrence Co.  This may be the last these two teams see of each other for a while if Nolensville is going 5A.

6 hours ago, chrisburr said:

yes Marshall county has only one loss, but i dont think they are all that great this year

Nolensville on the other hand can get back to the Semis but that would require taking out Tullahoma

Grainger?  What have you been smoking?  Grainger will be a 4 seed in their own conference 

8 hours ago, chrisburr said:

They are better than you think they are, they win this week by 10, AND make their way to the qtrs for a rematch against Tullahoma, that would be my bet.....

5 hours ago, TigerUp said:

How do you purchase tickets for this game? Rumor has it that Nolensville will only allow 100 tickets to Marshall Co. and keep 1200 tickets for their fan base. Has anyone else that has played them this year had any issues getting tickets.

I have heard the same thing!!!! How does the T$$AA even allow that???