2A western playoffs

PeabodyPride

I for one being the biggest Peabody homers on Coach T dont by into the annointment of The Tide as the Gold Ball team from the west ! What say you Coach T ? I feel the "front runners" are as follows 

1.Trenton Peabody

2. Lewis

3. McKenzie 

4. Waverly

5. Riverside

Let's break it down

*Peabody is the most "talented" and coaching is second to none,we have a tendency  to start slow,what happens if a bruiser like Lewis getsout and front and grind the clock" we go home" superstar status or not a L is a L !

* Lewis has been very consistent, they dont beat themeselves and know how to win the close on against good teams"RS" for example! 

* McKenzie has as much speed as anyone in 2A as well as a big line,they can beat anyone one in 2A on any Friday given they  get breaks in the game and a lack luster game by a opponent  !

* Riverside has a great back and a infectious dont quit swagger,they also have very quick line play.

*Waverly has the pieces and if they put 4 quarters together the right night could grind their way to a deep playoff run,Goldball? Cant say nope now can we ?

If I left you out of my list pls dont get offended,I was iffy on putting Waverly in this mix but I have seen the great the good the bad and some ugly from them but they can get it done ! I dont believe in false hope but if I had to pick dark horses it would be Forrest and UC but that would take Devine intervention " never know" its covid season and there's alot of young ball teams in 2 A this year ! I dont buy into the it ain't East vs West talk,ut is 100% East vs West ,now go get the Gold West Tn.!!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I for one being the biggest Peabody homer on Coach T dont by into the annointment of The Tide as the Gold Ball team from the west ! What say you Coach T ? I feel the "front runners" are as follows 

1.Trenton Peabody

2. Lewis

3. McKenzie 

4. Waverly

5. Riverside

Let's break it down

*Peabody is the most talented and coaching is second to none,we have a tendency  to start slow,what happens if a bruiser like Lewis get outt and front and grind the clock" we go home" superstar status or not a L is a L !

* Lewis has been very consistent, they do t beat themeselves and know how to win the close on against good teams"RS" for example! 

* McKenzie has as much speed as anyone in 2A as well as a big line,they can beat anyone one in 2A on any Friday given the breaks in the game and a lack luster game by a opponent  !

* Riverside has a great back and a infectious dont quit swagger,they also habe very quick line play.

*Waverly has the pieces and if they put 4 quarters together the right night could grind their way to a deep playoff run,Goldball? Cant say nope now can we ?

If I left you out of my list pls dont get offended,I was iffy on putting Waverly in this mix but I have seen the great the good the bad and some ugly from them but they can get it done ! I dont believe in false hope but if I had to pick dark horses it would be Forrest and UC but that would take Devine intervention " never know" its covid season and there's alot of young ball teams in 2 A this year ! I dont buy into the it ain't East vs West talk,ut is 100% East vs West ,now go get the Gold West Tn.!!!!!

I feel like your jealous of the East thread. :lol:

But Yeti your very knowledgeable, wouldn't you agree this isn't Peabody 3.0 ? This is a new team young players and the big head CANNOT happen ,notice our staff hasn't done 1 hype video this season? We put out 10,0000 last year ,but those young men had been there done that ! Yes some guys started last year that play today but not many ! The Tidemen gotta earn this !!

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

But Yeti your very knowledgeable, wouldn't you agree this isn't Peabody 3.0 ? This is a new team young players and the big head CANNOT happen ,notice our staff hasn't done 1 hype video this season? We put out 10,0000 last year ,but those young men had been there done that ! Yes some guys started last year that play today but not many ! The Tidemen gotta earn this !!

If you want my opinion I believe you have the chance to 3 peat yes. But I believe the East has 3 teams that would give you all a fit if and when it happens. Meigs, Trousdale, or H20. 

Edited by Imthayeti

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If you want my opinion I believe you have the chance to 3 peat yes. But I believe the East has 3 teams that would give you all a fit if and when it happens. Meigs, Trousdale, or H20. 

Its very ironic that some felt Peabody as well as Meigs would be down,heck we might both be down but here we are both undefeated both poised to make runs and I really feel its one word that makes it happen,Coaching,bud I tell ya I respect yall not looking  past the 2 programs in H2O and TC ! H2O is sick defensively! 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Its very ironic that some felt Peabody as well as Meigs would be down,heck we might both be down but here we are both undefeated both poised to make runs and I really feel its one word that makes it happen,Coaching,bud I tell ya I respect yall not looking  past the 2 programs in H2O and TC ! H2O is sick defensively! 

I've still not gotten to see them play. Southtowner and Crow seem to think they will represent the East this year and they may be right. I trust Crow more though cause Southtowner picked South Pitt to beat us.:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I for one being the biggest Peabody homers on Coach T dont by into the annointment of The Tide as the Gold Ball team from the west ! What say you Coach T ? I feel the "front runners" are as follows 

1.Trenton Peabody

2. Lewis

3. McKenzie 

4. Waverly

5. Riverside

Let's break it down

*Peabody is the most "talented" and coaching is second to none,we have a tendency  to start slow,what happens if a bruiser like Lewis getsout and front and grind the clock" we go home" superstar status or not a L is a L !

* Lewis has been very consistent, they dont beat themeselves and know how to win the close on against good teams"RS" for example! 

* McKenzie has as much speed as anyone in 2A as well as a big line,they can beat anyone one in 2A on any Friday given they  get breaks in the game and a lack luster game by a opponent  !

* Riverside has a great back and a infectious dont quit swagger,they also have very quick line play.

I really wish I could have had the opportunity to see Lewis County. I have seen all the other ones you have listed. I know I’m probably going to get some negative feedback off this comment but I “think” the West has stronger teams this year just like the past 3-4 years compared to the East. I will be surprised if anybody from the East will challenge Meigs this year they are Legit! McKenzie I think is the second best team and I’m going to put Lewis behind them followed by Riverside then Waverly. Nothing has to be said about Peabody we all know what they have. Forrest will not make it past the second round. Region 5 and 6 are fairly close but I also think there is a significant difference between R7 and the rest of the west teams. Whoever makes it from the West is going to have their hands full with Meigs and if Meigs does get upset then that team that beats them very well may win it all.