2A western playoffs

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I really wish I could have had the opportunity to see Lewis County. I have seen all the other ones you have listed. I know I’m probably going to get some negative feedback off this comment but I “think” the West has stronger teams this year just like the past 3-4 years compared to the East. I will be surprised if anybody from the East will challenge Meigs this year they are Legit! McKenzie I think is the second best team and I’m going to put Lewis behind them followed by Riverside then Waverly. Nothing has to be said about Peabody we all know what they have. Forrest will not make it past the second round. Region 5 and 6 are fairly close but I also think there is a significant difference between R7 and the rest of the west teams. Whoever makes it from the West is going to have their hands full with Meigs and if Meigs does get upset then that team that beats them very well may win it all.

As good as we are Vandy, Trousdale and H2O are right there with us. It's been that way for three years now.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I hope your right. I'm glad you seen us in person to be able to give that opinion as well. Our streamed games doesn't do us justice alot of times.

The streams don't at all ! You can't really judge line play and backs abilities to cut break tackles and things of that nature ,our streams aren't nfl or college quality

Just now, Salem said:

Anyone who makes the playoffs has a chance. If you follow the rules from this point forward if a team has a Covid positive it’s over. Get ready for accusations of hiding cases. 

If I was a football player and had the option, I'd be virtual from now till the end of season.