Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

50 minutes ago, crow said:

Heck we should be excited. We all can quit working right? No reason to work anymore, everyone gets the same of everything regardless if you contribute or not right? But. . . Who ya reckon gonna pay for it?

Same thing was said under Obama, gonna get everyones guns, gas was gonna be 8 dollars a gallon, was gonna take the money from the rich and give it to the poor. Robin Hood is a fairy tale. Oh yeah ,he was the Anti christ. 

16 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Pfffft! Heard that crap before. Itll be the small businesses that bare the load. Been there,  done that 

My brother has a small business and he's paying out the rear end right now. If not so many loop wholes for the ultra rich, middle class wouldn't have to bear all the weight.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Same thing was said under Obama, gonna get everyones guns, gas was gonna be 8 dollars a gallon, was gonna take the money from the rich and give it to the poor. Robin Hood is a fairy tale. Oh yeah ,he was the Anti christ. 

He was an anti Christ for sure...He didn't take from the rich because he wasn't gonna take from himself,  Sonos or Clintons...He hurt small business,  coal, and this whole county...BUT he sure enriched Iran! 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

A fortune teller, how in the heck does anyone know how the votes are gonna be before they are even cast.

He has knew for months this mail in votin junk was gonna  be a bunch of lies. If anybody has watched him talk then they know he has said this and guess what?? The Dems can’t stand him winning so here we are waitin on this bill crap! They couldn’t impeach him so they brought in Corona from China to destroy his economy that he had. It’s not hard to see what had went on. People may disagree with me and that’s fine but this country will go to heck in a hand basket with this clown Biden and his partner Harris. I’ll never ever never never support baby killing and those morons support it late term. 

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

He has knew for months this mail in votin junk was gonna  be a bunch of lies. If anybody has watched him talk then they know he has said this and guess what?? The Dems can’t stand him winning so here we are waitin on this bill crap! They couldn’t impeach him so they brought in Corona from China to destroy his economy that he had. It’s not hard to see what had went on. People may disagree with me and that’s fine but this country will go to heck in a hand basket with this clown Biden and his partner Harris. I’ll never ever never never support baby killing and those morons support it late term. 

I want a cash producing machine like the machine they have producing these ballots for Biden.

Need 100,000? Here ya go! Lol