Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

25 minutes ago, pujo said:

Absolutely not, a vote in Tennessee is like #### on a boar hog.

Interesting.Exactly what I thought I read a few months back.You dog these folks for supporting Trump but you sit on your arse and complain don't even have gall to vote.Closet liberal What I sounds to me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

Interesting.Exactly what I thought I read a few months back.You dog these folks for supporting Trump but you sit on your arse and complain don't even have gall to vote.Closet liberal What I sounds to me.

Not stupid enough to waste my time, Don't know what you're definition of liberal is, please elaborate.  Doubt I meet the bill.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Now if we can get enough violence in the streets, would be a great time to gather up the guns. The hand ids quicker than the eye. These people are not stupid, know exactly what they are doing and also know how to play people to doing just what they want them to. They gonna have to track the voting and get everyone a vaccine, we'll all be accounted for real soon. They have a master plan.

Fact: Liberal BLM and liberal ANTIFA, supported with billions from liberal Soros, have been in the streets for months destroying property, shooting and stabbing. Real Americans are standing up today to say "ENOUGH". Yep, about to get interesting in this country 

32 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

It's clearly taught in the Bible that such things are controlled by God

I actually like to see all the differing views, the more you think ,the more you learn. We all have the right to think as we choose. We were given the Brain we use, didn't have a choice in that one.