Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

13 minutes ago, harley04 said:

My handle is Harley and I love to ride my bike, But I also pastored 3 Baptist churches and still love almost everyone I met:grin: But when Gov. started forcing their beliefs on us I got Out. Picking Dogs but kinda hope crow gets it I kinda feel for them good team tough end of season.:mrgreen: 

Love people with true Christian values, hate religion as a whole. 

31 minutes ago, harley04 said:

My handle is Harley and I love to ride my bike, But I also pastored 3 Baptist churches and still love almost everyone I met:grin: But when Gov. started forcing their beliefs on us I got Out. Picking Dogs but kinda hope crow gets it I kinda feel for them good team tough end of season.:mrgreen: 

Just may have you guys back on the schedule next year Harley.  Hope we do.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

May get Cherokee and Volunteer, maybe even Daniel Boone. Not easy trying to find 7 games. 

Just trying to get you to talk ball. Surely CLand will keep happening once a year. With this Covid stuff it’s hard to go out of state to find games since you just don’t know what that state will do.

7 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Just trying to get you to talk ball. Surely CLand will keep happening once a year. With this Covid stuff it’s hard to go out of state to find games since you just don’t know what that state will do.

Yeah I think Cloudland will still be playing. 

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Just here or all over the world, if so, he's made some really bad blunders. Never heard God Had Obama elected. Funny how he jumps from one side to the other, 

I believe he was 100% involved! What you may consider a blunder is SO HIGH above our thinking we'll never figure it out!

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Bet Gods chosen people,the Jews, wished he had never put Hitler in charge.

After the death and resurrection of Jesus, the Jews were no longer considered God's only chosen people. Since Jesus everyone is welcomed, Jew, Gentile, bond, free, everyone. BUT Hitler didn't hold a candle to what happened to the Jews in 70AD.  Jesus told them that nothing had ever happened or will ever happen on this Earth to compare to what was coming to Jerusalem because they rejected Him.  And it came in 70AD and God was in total control of it....Just like he was in control of Hitler and Germany. His reasons are WAY too high for us to understand!

Sorry, just getting back...been a busy day 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

After the death and resurrection of Jesus, the Jews were no longer considered God's only chosen people. Since Jesus everyone is welcomed, Jew, Gentile, bond, free, everyone. BUT Hitler didn't hold a candle to what happened to the Jews in 70AD.  Jesus told them that nothing had ever happened or will ever happen on this Earth to compare to what was coming to Jerusalem because they rejected Him.  And it came in 70AD and God was in total control of it....Just like he was in control of Hitler and Germany. His reasons are WAY too high for us to understand!

Sorry, just getting back...been a busy day 

We actually agree about the Jews ,but we are in the minority.