Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

7 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Crow’s not gonna wanna hear this, but the Bulldogs are going to chase the injuns back to their TPs by 3 TDS. Sorry Crow; I love ya Bro :thumb:

Hampton 35

Oneida 14 

No hurt feelings here pal, they’re liable to do it. Maybe we can find a wrinkle to keep it interesting but we’ll probably be rusty after the layoff. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

No hurt feelings here pal, they’re liable to do it. Maybe we can find a wrinkle to keep it interesting but we’ll probably be rusty after the layoff. 

I’ve seen Hampton play twice and I’ve seen Oneida play twice and that’s what I’m going off of.  I believe Hampton will give Meige’s a run for their money.  If I’m wrong then I’ll take some Franks hot sauce to eat with my crow.:popcorneater:

Edited by Romansfive8

Just now, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve seen Hampton play twice and I’ve seen Oneida play twice and that’s what I’m going off of.   Hampton will give Meige’s a run for the money.  If I’m wrong then I’ll take some Franks hot sauce to add to eat with my crow.:popcorneater:

We will give it a shot tomorrow night. May even throw in a new wrinkle somewhere 

5 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

We will give it a shot tomorrow night. May even throw in a new wrinkle somewhere 

If Oneida’s going to have a chance they’ll need to jump on them quick and match play. Dogs are quick off the Oline and block well, so it’s not going to be an easy task keeping them out of the end zone.

Edited by Romansfive8

3 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

If Oneida’s going to have a chance they’ll need to jump on them quick and match play. Dogs are quick off the Oline and block well, so it’s not going to be an easy task keeping them out of the end zone.

Oneida has a big and fast front 7 that fly to the football.. we will see what happens but I’ll NEVER underestimate a Lambert coached D

Edited by Spike016

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve seen Hampton play twice and I’ve seen Oneida play twice and that’s what I’m going off of.  Hampton will give Meige’s a run for their money.  If I’m wrong then I’ll take some Franks hot sauce to eat with my crow.:popcorneater:

Keep a bottle in your back pocket so you don't have to look for it!

Anyone want to watch something sickening, google Paula White and her victory speech. Shes Trumps spiritual leader. Sad Business. If not for stuff liker this ,I wouldn't even pay no attention to it.  It turns my stomach to see such a mockery. Her history is pretty sad.

Edited by pujo