Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

I want to see someone defend this. Its a lot more important than football.

For the record.....

1. I've never heard of the woman before nor have I known him to have her as a spiritual advisor until now...IF that be the case 

2. I will not waste my time listening to a "woman" "pastor"....May well make many people upset but the NT scripture is CLEAR, a woman cannot hold that position in the Lord's Church! 

1 minute ago, crow said:

I’m not trying to defend anything she said. I haven’t endorsed her either. Ignorance is everywhere, I’m sure not gonna waste my time trying to defend it or condemn it. You’re fired up about it obviously and I can respect that. Just wanted your take on the game but obviously you’re not wanting to talk ball right now. Hope your day gets better. 

My day will never get better seeing the name of God being used like this, . As far as football goes ,would love to get a win but I know we have both hands full. Our teams are pretty much just alike, much respect.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Man, barely made it back!  Would love to see this one live.  Of course Im rooting for the Indians but good luck to both teams.  Much respect for the Bulldogs.  Hope its a good, smash mouth game.

Hey pujo, you boys still have that cannon across the road?

Ya know, you can sing the song "Eastbound and Down" by Jerry Reed 58 times from Oneida to Hampton.   Just ask Travis and Tim :)

Greetings Amigo! Glad to see you’re with us. Tim and the gang will be transmitting live action tonight, be sure to lend an ear and as always would love to hear your thoughts on this one after it’s over. Rumor has it IF anyone does do a Facebook live video you might be able to find a link here after the game gets going so stay tuned. Can’t give to much away, you know how the T$$AA is about playoff games :grin:

Just now, uknoit2 said:

For the record.....

1. I've never heard of the woman before nor have I known him to have her as a spiritual advisor until now...IF that be the case 

2. I will not waste my time listening to a "woman" "pastor"....May well make many people upset but the NT scripture is CLEAR, a woman cannot hold that position in the Lord's Church! 

Told Jacob about her quite a while back. Sad day, Saw her telling her congregation how to preform oral see and wiggling all over and then acting like it was a joke. When Religion comes to this,I'm out.

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Greetings Amigo! Glad to see you’re with us. Tim and the gang will be transmitting live action tonight, be sure to lend an ear and as always would love to hear your thoughts on this one after it’s over. Rumor has it IF anyone does do a Facebook live video you might be able to find a link here after the game gets going so stay tuned. Can’t give to much away, you know how the T$$AA is about playoff games :grin:

Thank you.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

My day will never get better seeing the name of God being used like this, . As far as football goes ,would love to get a win but I know we have both hands full. Our teams are pretty much just alike, much respect.

Can’t let that mess get to you. Even when confronting complete injustice. Best we can do is pray God touches her heart and puts her under conviction so her mind and heart may be turned. Remember we are commanded to love and pray for our enemies. It’s tough I agree but as believers we’re charged with winning souls and spreading the good news of Jesus. Pray for her salvation and I’ll do the same. That’s about all we can do pal. 

9 minutes ago, crow said:

Can’t let that mess get to you. Even when confronting complete injustice. Best we can do is pray God touches her heart and puts her under conviction so her mind and heart may be turned. Remember we are commanded to love and pray for our enemies. It’s tough I agree but as believers we’re charged with winning souls and spreading the good news of Jesus. Pray for her salvation and I’ll do the same. That’s about all we can do pal. 

Just hate to see God used as a mockery and the masses eating it up. Fell like as a true believer ,its my responsibility to call attention to it.

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

Told Jacob about her quite a while back. Sad day, Saw her telling her congregation how to preform oral see and wiggling all over and then acting like it was a joke. When Religion comes to this,I'm out.

Yea but we've had high ranking officials that believed in Benny Hinn, a second revelation of Jesus and worse.

I do NOT but into any world religion nor do I even watch what they teach.....Just the NT of Jesus Christ