Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

The majority up there (and world wide) follow a religion that's even worse than what she teaches...They follow a MAN and call him the "Most Holy Father"...He changes the rules at will! Talk about using God as a mockery! But nobody mentions that nor brings attention to it. My point being: There's only ONE way, all others are godless.

Know exactly what you are referring to and agree 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent. People don't really know it but there is a ton more false Religion than real religion. Good thing is ,true Christians will see it in time.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

It is strange to say the least....Mornings and nights are cool but the days have been awesome...And today/tonight will be even better

Agreed

Concerning this game, there isn't all that much to discuss because we all know what's coming

Honestly this game can go either way.BOTH good teams no doubt!

Just now, pujo said:

Know exactly what you are referring to and agree 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent. People don't really know it but there is a ton more false Religion than real religion. Good thing is ,true Christians will see it in time.

If it varies from the truth as we have it, it is false. No other way to put it

31 minutes ago, crow said:

Greetings Amigo! Glad to see you’re with us. Tim and the gang will be transmitting live action tonight, be sure to lend an ear and as always would love to hear your thoughts on this one after it’s over. Rumor has it IF anyone does do a Facebook live video you might be able to find a link here after the game gets going so stay tuned. Can’t give to much away, you know how the T$$AA is about playoff games :grin:

Gracias Pancho!  I will get the wife in on this one.  She's got more connection up in the hills than me!

Gonna be 62 degrees and clear at kickoff, cooling down 53 in the 4th.  Great evening for some football

I'll be sipping my diet Dr. Pepper and listening from Austin, Texas.  Go Indians!

47 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Not had the cannon since the playoffs in 2016...GCA was used to it then but man you should've seen SW and AE's fans diving for cover when that cannon would go off :roflol:

I remember the first time I was standing around the visitor stands.  Dang cannon went off, I jumped in the trash can! :grin:   It was awesome.  Nice home field touch.  

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

You met the best one Spike,lol. Hitch the wagon and come on up. Never met anyone from Oneida that I didn't like. Fine people

I agree Pujo! You took me in like family and gave me 1st class treatment. Let me stand on the sidelines with ya and everything. I even got to meet the skillet slinger. Mighty fine woman. I even offered to buy you a new red jacket but you turned me down. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I remember the first time I was standing around the visitor stands.  Dang cannon went off, I jumped in the trash can! :grin:   It was awesome.  Nice home field touch.  

Sadly ,we no longer have it, was looking for a fox whole a time or 2 ,but it was really neat. Good to hear from you,always loved chatting with you.

2 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I agree Pujo! You took me in like family and gave me 1st class treatment. Let me stand on the sidelines with ya and everything. I even got to meet the skillet slinger. Mighty fine woman. I even offered to buy you a new red jacket but you turned me down. 

These 2 communities are a lot alike, lots of fine people. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Sadly ,we no longer have it, was looking for a fox whole a time or 2 ,but it was really neat. Good to hear from you,always loved chatting with you.

Thats too bad. Had to be fun watching the entire visiting crowd jump the first few times!

Good to see you too my brother.  We had some great conversations, football, family,life!

Best of luck to you all.  Hampton and Greenback are my two favorite High School teams not from Oneida! :)