Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

7 hours ago, crow said:

Just curious which 2 Oneida games you watched and which 2 Hampton games? As for meigs I’m thinking you’re off by quite a bit. Neither of us has a legitimate shot at them in my opinion. 

Oneida vs Rockwood & Meige’s 

Hampton vs Johnson C & SG

I could very well be off and if I am?  I will not shy away from saying you gentlemen will told me so.   It’s been fun :popcorneater:

4 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Now Pujo did make it sound like teams were scared to play Hampton by saying they want no part. That leaves the door open for comments.

They refuse to play,nothing more ,nothing less. Called Several bigger schools and they said,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

They refuse to play,nothing more ,nothing less. Called Several bigger schools and they said,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Understand. It’s just fun to go to back and forth with you. Good luck tonight. Wish I could see this game. 

Edited by Appvol

30 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Now Pujo did make it sound like teams were scared to play Hampton by saying they want no part. That leaves the door open for comments.

And to a degree that is true....Its a lose lose for bigger programs....Reckon Volunteer will play us now? Nope....Just like Unicoi 

13 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

And to a degree that is true....Its a lose lose for bigger programs....Reckon Volunteer will play us now? Nope....Just like Unicoi 

That happened in Avery. 91 team was really good. They beat the crap out of Happy Valley that year. In 92 and 93 they played Asheville. Asheville has John Avery( Ole Miss NFL RB ). Leonard Little( Tennessee NFL DE ). Greg King( Tennessee LB ) was on the 92 team. They were fun to watch.

6 minutes ago, Appvol said:

That happened in Avery. 91 team was really good. They beat the crap out of Happy Valley that year. In 92 and 93 they played Asheville. Asheville has John Avery( Ole Miss NFL RB ). Leonard Little( Tennessee NFL DE ). Greg King( Tennessee LB ) was on the 92 team. They were fun to watch.

Most bigger schools around here won't take the chance 

10 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Most bigger schools around here won't take the chance 

Asheville wasn’t taking no chance. In 93 at Avery the RB was running down the sideline. He comes Leonard Little fast. All you heard was Avery coach yelling oh lord Joe get out bounds get out of bounds. It was so funny.

49 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Heard ghost stories for years, actually Leonard Littles brother played for Harriman, They put Cloudland out of the playoffs that tear. They also has Jermane Copeland. That was Harrimans last really good team. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Heard ghost stories for years, actually Leonard Littles brother played for Harriman, They put Cloudland out of the playoffs that tear. They also has Jermane Copeland. That was Harrimans last really good team. 

I wish you could of seen Averys Coach Flippen yelling at the RB to get out of bounds