Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

36 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Kicking on side kicks when up big and not taking a knee to end the game when you can will hurt Hampton on trying to get teams to play you. If you think you are that good you would play Besty at Besty each year. I heard they offered Hampton money to play them.

33 minutes ago, Appvol said:

They are the Alcoa of North East Tennessee without all the gold balls.

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

You act as though we run the score up, nothing is farther from the truth.  Did we tack on a cheap score at the end in either game. Ask Cosby how we played that game, was running the clock early in the 2ond quarter. Hampton is not what you make it out to be. Thats why you are the only one saying stuff like this, the other teams know what we do.

Neither Cland game was a blowout....We did kneel on the one at J.C. and a good chunk of starters were out after 1st qtr at Cosby.

Never seen a post claiming we were world beaters nor the Alcoa of NE TN...Kinda rubs me the wrong way but in too good a mood to let it bother me.

Our friends west of us seem to get some troublesome rumors concerning Hampton football...Beginning to wonder where it comes from  :roflolk:

Edited by uknoit2

3 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Meigs only uses Tiger Sauce, so you'll have to eat it with your crow, ;-)
7df4f23e-4666-452a-99ed-81efccf08093.b42a300637a6f7dd3ad7434b0957ca71.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

This is fun :thumb:

I like Franks HSuace, it has good flavor.  I don’t mind trying the tiger sauce I just hope I don’t have try it after tonight’s game with any crow :lol:.  

It does say sweet heat though and I wonder if they sell it at the pepper palace and maybe I will try it on my own account one day.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

We were handing to ball of to our future soph running backs at our 10 yard line. If thats being mean, were mean as heck.

When there is 2:00 you can take knees to run the clock out. So Johnson Co tells me you are up 33-0 probably less than 2 minutes kid got stopped at one. You probably could of ran the clock out earlier. At Hampton #4 was running QB sneaks when you had room to take a knee after the 1st sneak. 

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Neither Cland game was a blowout....We did kneel on the one at J.C. and a good chunk of starters were out after 1st qtr at Cosby.

Never seen a post claiming we were world beaters nor the Alcoa of NE TN...Kinda rubs me the wrong way but in too good a mood to let it bother me.

Our friends west of us seem to get some troublesome rumors concerning Hampton football...Beginning to wonder where it comes from  :roflolk:

Weve took our foot off the gas several times this year, you do it as much for yourself as taking it easy on other teams, best way in the world to develop players for the future.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

When there is 2:00 you can take knees to run the clock out. So Johnson Co tells me you are up 33-0 probably less than 2 minutes kid got stopped at one. You probably could of ran the clock out earlier. At Hampton #4 was running QB sneaks when you had room to take a knee after the 1st sneak. 

Kid KNEELED LOL!

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Wanted the young kids getting carries, doubt either was gonna break a 90 yard run. You need to dry your eyes ,nothing to cry about.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Weve took our foot off the gas several times this year, you do it as much for yourself as taking it easy on other teams, best way in the world to develop players for the future.

We're not talking about Unaka refusing to play us anyways....Has nothing to do with the scores of past games. As for Elizabethton, have you seen the scores of their last couple games? And as for Eliz playing us, they finally agreed as long as BOTH games were played at Elizabethton. I wouldn't agree to that crap either! I've been around a LONG time....I know when to call bull!