Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

1 hour ago, crow said:

So are the dogs at full strength tonight? I think we’re finally back with the exception of one that’s dinged up a little. 

I wouldn't say we are 100% healthy. Just hope all leaves as healthy as they arrived!

Praying for safe travel for Oneida's team, fans...and their officials :roflolk:....Ya gotta love me LOL!  

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

About as sick as it gets.

It’s game day, let’s talk a little football. Are y’all healthy or are there some players out for this one? I think we’re finally gonna have our starting 11 for the first time since Upperman about a month ago. We do have 1 starter that’s reported to be less than 100% but expected to play. Just have to see if or how well he holds up. 

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I wouldn't say we are 100% healthy. Just hope all leaves as healthy as they arrived!

Praying for safe travel for Oneida's team, fans...and their officials :roflolk:....Ya gotta love me LOL!  

Yeah everyone is banged up this time of year except coalfield (that’s for you OnB). Are you gonna be missing any pieces tonight? Like I said I think for the first time in a while we’re gonna actually have everybody.