Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Just may have you guys back on the schedule next year Harley.  Hope we do.

Next 2 years schedule will be exhausting! Lots of travel.

Back to the game tomorrow. I always love playing Oneida and think we're more mature going into this one. And more so next year. I'm optimistic too.

I really hate we're not livestreaming this one. I think it'll be one of the best games of the playoffs 

10 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Next 2 years schedule will be exhausting! Lots of travel.

Back to the game tomorrow. I always love playing Oneida and think we're more mature going into this one. And more so next year. I'm optimistic too.

I really hate we're not livestreaming this one. I think it'll be one of the best games of the playoffs 

So no where at all to watch?? Man that’s a bummer 

2 hours ago, harley04 said:

People use to ask me why do bad things happen to good people and I wondered myself for years. Because it took years for me to see it. God uses broken things I know I am one. 

John 9:3

Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him.

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Good verse....hard to understand how God works UNTIL He works. All for His glory 

That and Romans 8:28 2 of my favorites  

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.