Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

3 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Still better than the left

The man has done nothing he was supposed to doin his 4 years, didn't get Mexico to pay for that beautiful wall, didn't fix health care,didn't lock Hillary up, no infrastructure, done nothing for the coal industry, still got abortions, gay rights are alive and well. What the heck has he done except divide us. He is gonna do everything in a short period of time but the time never comes. Only thing I see him doing is brain washing people, its working.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pujo said:

The man has done nothing he was supposed to doin his 4 years, didn't get Mexico to pay for that beautiful wall, didn't fix health care,didn't lock Hillary up, no infrastructure, done nothing for the coal industry, still got abortions, gay rights are alive and well. What the heck has he done except divide us. He is gonna do everything in a short period of time but the time never comes. Only thing I see him doing is brain washing people, its working.

Good gosh Pujo. What he's done for manufacturing,  small businesses, regulation removal, military, and on and on would take hours to type. 

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

We can agree to disagree Pujo but for me Trump is the lesser of the 2 evils. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Trade war with China was what put the farmers out of business.

Farmers and American business has been under attack for decades!!  Politicians made billions from China, selling American jobs....and T fought to change it. Why else did they want Biden to win so badly?

Got a very busy day tomorrow. I'm out for now. Talk to u all tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Good gosh Pujo. What he's done for manufacturing,  small businesses, regulation removal, military, and on and on would take hours to type. 

Manufacturing is a way down. We cobbled this up under the fair trade mess, these jobs will never be back. That is unless we decide to do slave labor like they do in other parts of the world.

8 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

We can agree to disagree Pujo but for me Trump is the lesser of the 2 evils. 

I'm neither party Spike, I just watch what they do.  I honestly believe this is a well thought out plan and both sides are thick as thieves. All of us are gonna be the losers when the dust settles.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

Manufacturing is a way down. We cobbled this up under the fair trade mess, these jobs will never be back. That is unless we decide to do slave labor like they do in other parts of the world.

Manufacturing been gone for decades....gone long ago. Yes NAFTA was a killer! T worked to eliminate that too.

Now, I am gone this time Lol