Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

Just now, uknoit2 said:

I want a cash producing machine like the machine they have producing these ballots for Biden.

Need 100,000? Here ya go! Lol 

I agree! I mean it’s so obvious it’s not even funny. They can’t stand the man because he is destroying there whole agenda. I’ll be honest if he ends up pulling this off. The next step for them will be tryin to knock him off. 

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I and most can handle the taxes because he's left construction business alone and removed all the bullcrap regulations. That'll change, again, if this goes south 

Put all the farmers out of business and bailing them out with our Tax money, farmers didn't want bailed out, they wanted to farm and sell their crops.

Just now, Spike016 said:

I agree! I mean it’s so obvious it’s not even funny. They can’t stand the man because he is destroying there whole agenda. I’ll be honest if he ends up pulling this off. The next step for them will be tryin to knock him off. 

Supreme Court is involved.  Just hold on.......

Just now, pujo said:

Put all the farmers out of business and bailing them out with our Tax money, farmers didn't want bailed out, they wanted to farm and sell their crops.

Exactly....that was happening long before T. I have uncles that had tobacco farms for generations.  Who came after them? Liberals 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Supreme Court is involved.  Just hold on.......

I’ve got faith! I’ve said from the beginning this would have to go to Supreme Court. Just imagine what he could have done if he didn’t have these dang liberals against everything he does. I understand he isn’t perfect and doesn’t always do or say the right thing but he’s not a dang politician. He’s 10000xs better than the left. 

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

Check the # of foreclosures under Trump, I have. 

That's covid for ya! But look up the housing bubble crash that affected half of American homeowners in 2008. And look up who was making hundreds of millions off it. Man lover Barney Frank and his Liberals 

Edited by uknoit2