Round 1: Oneida @ Hampton

Spike016

25 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

He hasn't mentioned it to me. Heck, Coby was never a finalist LOL. 

Our line finally started playing with a lil fire. Opened some good holes for Conor and our backs and protected well.

The blocked punt changed the whole game for us. Morgan Lyons had some great plays tonight for us. We have to be 100% on our game to make it competitive next week.

He looks like he deserved some consideration. I was surprised to see South Greene's QB get the nod. 

After watching the game between South Greene and you guys your kid looked like a much better athlete. 

He has a good throwing motion, arm strength and makes pretty good decisions with the ball. 

I am not putting down the SG player just stating I believe your kid is better.  The throwing motion from the SG QB looks like he is slinging a baseball.

The SG QB is a heck of an athlete an competitor its just my opinion Hampton has the better QB. You guys had that game won and should have been hosting  Rockwood next week. There was some fishy officiating

Edited by Tiger2

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

He looks like he deserved some consideration. I was surprised to see South Greene's QB get the nod. 

After watching the game between South Greene and you guys your kid looked like a much better athlete. 

He has a good throwing motion, arm strength and makes pretty good decisions with the ball. 

I am not putting down the SG player just stating I believe your kid is better.  The throwing motion from the SG QB looks like he is slinging a baseball.

The SG QB is a heck of an athlete an competitor its just my opinion Hampton has the better QB. You guys had that game won and should have been hosting  Rockwood next week. There was some fishy officiating

SG’s QB best sport is baseball so good call lol both make their teams go. Both are great kids to 

5 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Penalties came at the worst times that night. SG qb won it and that's the way it goes! Appreciate it 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

SG’s QB best sport is baseball so good call lol both make their teams go. Both are great kids to 

That was the only game I ever watched him play and didn't know anything about him. He is a tough competitor for sure. 

I still believe you guys should have won that game and are better than SG

32 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

I’m so sick of hearing about the dang officiating.  I’ve watched the game 3 times.  Overall none of the officiating is what decided that game. Both sides had some questionable calls called against them, and also missed calls against both.  It was a wash at the end of the day; it’s time to move on!  As far as the Qb your entitled to your on opinion and I respect that.

Edited by Romansfive8

8 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’m so sick of hearing about the dang officiating.  I’ve watched the game 3 times.  Overall none of the officiating is what decided that game. Both sides had some questionable calls called against them, and also missed calls against both.  It was a wash at the end of the day; it’s time to move on!  As far as the Qb your entitled to your on opinion and I respect that.

My view from watching it was some bad officiating both ways just think Hampton looked like the overall better team. They didn't do what they needed to do to close out the game. They misused timeouts, made some questionable play calls, and didn't make the plays they needed to. 

I would say SG takes care of Rockwood next week and gets a shot at whoever wins the battle in Decatur.

I would say SG better hope Meigs makes some mistakes and Hampton comes to play because if SG has to come to Meigs I dont feel they have a shot.