Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

12 hours ago, cofo said:

Milan was was cleared of all those stupid recruiting lies Covington accused Milan of by the TSSAA...walk through the SGCHS parking lot..as I have very many times..... least 1/3rd of the cars have Madison county tags....Mad Co. kids going to Gibson Co. schools...and nice try Covington...you were beat by Milan and SG...live with it...

no one likes Covington bro. They have been a problem with drama ever since they came into our region. They cannot lose fairly and THEY HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY WILL BRING IN INELIGIBLE PLAYERS TO WIN. They have cheated before and been caught (ask Westview) by the tssaa involving Haywood county. So let them talk, they may have good teams but they are not respected like the other schools because of how they act. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PulaskiT said:

0-9 that’s a shame first in team history with your guys name on it. Every team dealt with Covid. I believe Memphis didn’t even get to play I’m not sure I seen Nashville did. Your coach was on “quarantine” but coached in his truck. The real know and see the problem. Not the kids. Good one and only last run. There will be a clean house soon. Good luck in the future. I do enjoy reading your post you have been correct on a lot I thought you will be more transparent when it came to the quality of the coaches. 

what would you like me to say AD???

Im not happy with how the season went, but nothing would be different with last years staff unless you kept the boys at Liberty.  A win or 2.  That's it.  No talent was developed.  You saw.  Thats why you left.  No one blames you or the boys.  Its cool.

But no Im not necessarily gonna get on here after 1 year and trash the coaches for starting from scratch.  Taylor took a team that should have played in the semifinals and went 1-8 his first year....huge difference

I hope you guys dominate in the playoffs, no hard feelings 

41 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

They are worse in baseball. They won this past season with an without a inherited team and a really deserving coach and a great guy. The coach before him was a prick that recruited his way to having a good season each year. Just words from the mouths of guys I know from Covington. 

My son played baseball and football from 2015 -2018 and I guarantee we didn’t recruit one player . I also guarantee those two players aren’t living in Milan.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cofo said:

Milan was was cleared of all those stupid recruiting lies Covington accused Milan of by the TSSAA...walk through the SGCHS parking lot..as I have very many times..... least 1/3rd of the cars have Madison county tags....Mad Co. kids going to Gibson Co. schools...and nice try Covington...you were beat by Milan and SG...live with it...

I've lived in Medina for 8 years have 2 stepkids that graduate from sgc. There are soooo many madison county people that drive their kids to school over here. They'll rent a duplex in Medina just to have an address in Medina, while still living in jackson.

1 hour ago, Kiddmaximus said:

no one likes Covington bro. They have been a problem with drama ever since they came into our region. They cannot lose fairly and THEY HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY WILL BRING IN INELIGIBLE PLAYERS TO WIN. They have cheated before and been caught (ask Westview) by the tssaa involving Haywood county. So let them talk, they may have good teams but they are not respected like the other schools because of how they act. 

Wait what!?!? You are ignorant....Covington doesn’t and hasn’t played with ineligible players for as long as I’ve followed them.

40 minutes ago, 00Chargers said:

Wait what!?!? You are ignorant....Covington doesn’t and hasn’t played with ineligible players for as long as I’ve followed them.

So in 2012-2013 they didn’t have to forfeit a bunch of their games due to having ineligible players on their basketball team? When they was number one in the district and state ranked?

1 hour ago, dhstennis said:

what would you like me to say AD???

Im not happy with how the season went, but nothing would be different with last years staff unless you kept the boys at Liberty.  A win or 2.  That's it.  No talent was developed.  You saw.  Thats why you left.  No one blames you or the boys.  Its cool.

But no Im not necessarily gonna get on here after 1 year and trash the coaches for starting from scratch.  Taylor took a team that should have played in the semifinals and went 1-8 his first year....huge difference

I hope you guys dominate in the playoffs, no hard feelings 

Not sure what you’re referring to but I’m not an AD I’m a fan who knows the truth behind the scene. You’ve lost to my former school mate and will if we were to get on schedule. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Good luck with your new squad this upcoming year!

23 hours ago, PulaskiT said:

Not sure what you’re referring to but I’m not an AD I’m a fan who knows the truth behind the scene. You’ve lost to my former school mate and will if we were to get on schedule. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Good luck with your new squad this upcoming year!

:thumb:

prolly be Milan

On 10/31/2020 at 12:04 PM, bglass said:

My son played baseball and football from 2015 -2018 and I guarantee we didn’t recruit one player . I also guarantee those two players aren’t living in Milan.

How can you guarantee. Help TSSAA and prove it since you can guarantee. Truth is Milan was cleared and Covington is in for an #### whoopin if They face Milan again. Strap it up and take it. 

On 10/31/2020 at 12:21 PM, Kiddmaximus said:

So in 2012-2013 they didn’t have to forfeit a bunch of their games due to having ineligible players on their basketball team? When they was number one in the district and state ranked?

Last I checked, this was a football thread....I can’t answer for basketball, but I know the football team has never been accused of having an ineligible player as far as I know