Which Teams Moved?

BoardHater71

22 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Those better teams are few and far between. Last 3 years we ran the clock almost all our region games and 1st couple rounds of the play-offs. That can't be good. Better competition makes you better. 

Spot on. I’m not really a fan of going to 1A but what can I do. I just know we will be losing money because who wants to see a blowout almost every other week? I know we can do it to good teams, but knowing it’ll happen to a bad team doesn’t do much 

43 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Spot on. I’m not really a fan of going to 1A but what can I do. I just know we will be losing money because who wants to see a blowout almost every other week? I know we can do it to good teams, but knowing it’ll happen to a bad team doesn’t do much 

I honestly think money wise with the Memphis teams being off the schedule and a couple of good out of region games 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I honestly think money wise with the Memphis teams being off the schedule and a couple of good out of region games 

Yes, hopefully we will pick up some good out of region games. Anxious to see how we do. Maybe with Humboldt starting to get better than where they were people will start to come and with Greenfield also. I just hope the attendance wasn’t like it was in 15 and 16

57 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

This is how I look at it as well.  Region 8 teams brought no fans and the home crowd is down as well those games.   Going 1a with a speculated 7-8 team region will leave fewer non region games to be scheduled.  Even though some will be blowouts I think the regional matchups will bring a few more fans.   

Edited by UncleGATA

26 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I am afraid you guys will be disappointed in the crowds most of the region 7A teams bring. Lake County travels fairly well. Humboldt doesn't have good crowds home or away but the 7A schools will bring more than the Memphis teams. 

Yeah and we had to pay them to come to Trenton