Which Teams Moved?

BoardHater71

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You don’t think it has anything to do with Alcoa ?  I mean Milan may be better off 

I don’t think so. I mean a lot of schools on that side of the state run from them cause they have to see them early in the playoffs. We wouldn’t see them til state. If I had to guess I would say it’s because we were projected to be in a 5 team region which would leave us with having to find 6 non region games every year. This way they will be in a 7 or 8 team region. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t think so. I mean a lot of schools on that side of the state run from them cause they have to see them early in the playoffs. We wouldn’t see them til state. If I had to guess I would say it’s because we were projected to be in a 5 team region which would leave us with having to find 6 non region games every year. This way they will be in a 7 or 8 team region. 

Hey that makes sense. we were dealing with the same and everyone said it wasn’t easy finding games. 

15 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Jackson County would have a better chance of competing in their 3 A region than they currently do.

@Indian projected a region with JC, Sequatchie, Smith, Grundy and Community

I would question Community because of their drive, but there is no doubt they would be more competitive in that region than they would be in either 2A projections.

How about y’all missing the 1A cut by four students.

I agree probably gives them better shot at playoffs, and yeah we have been there for awhile in the 370-400 range 

7 minutes ago, hammerhound said:

Playing in 1A will hurt Peabody. Just ask Huntingdon.

We were in 1a just a couple years ago sooo how did it hurt Peabody then ?  And how will it hurt us now ? 

it didn’t hurt Huntingdon they just met better teams 

Edited by Tide21
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, hammerhound said:

Playing in 1A will hurt Peabody. Just ask Huntingdon.

I can see the logic on this post. Honestly the competition in  our region besides Lake County will be weak. We will win a lot in 1A I’m excluding WC and McKenzie since they might be in a other region. Only time it’ll hurt is if we make it to a team that will punch us in the mouth hard, and we don’t know how to respond bc we’d be used to beating a South Fulton or Gleason 56-0 

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I can see the logic on this post. Honestly the competition in  our region besides Lake County will be weak. We will win a lot in 1A I’m excluding WC and McKenzie since they might be in a other region. Only time it’ll hurt is if we make it to a team that will punch us in the mouth hard, and we don’t know how to respond bc we’d be used to beating a South Fulton or Gleason 56-0 

I’m sure the out of region games will be selected to be a challenge. The players on the team that will starting will have played in 2a also so I’m not seeing that as being as much of an issue. 

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m sure the out of region games will be selected to be a challenge. The players on the team that will starting will have played in 2a also so I’m not seeing that as being as much of an issue. 

Me neither. That might be the logic for him in saying why it might hurt us. We will play Milan which is newly 4A and I’m sure we will play another 3 or 4 a squad

47 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Me neither. That might be the logic for him in saying why it might hurt us. We will play Milan which is newly 4A and I’m sure we will play another 3 or 4 a squad

34 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yep  probably a smart choice for Milan 

I wish y’all would schedule us!