Tyner at Trousdale.. Round 1!

tcjacket13

16 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Thanks for the info. I have tried them before, and I couldn't sync their stream with Jerry Richmond's play-by-play. If I can't get them in sync, I'd rather listen to Jerry, Cameron, and Bill than watch it online without them. I guess I am old-fashioned. Thanks again for the link.

13 minutes ago, OldYellowJacket said:

Thanks for the info. I have tried them before, and I couldn't sync their stream with Jerry Richmond's play-by-play. If I can't get them in sync, I'd rather listen to Jerry, Cameron, and Bill than watch it online without them. I guess I am old-fashioned. Thanks again for the link.

Totally get it. They do a good job of painting the picture. I enjoy listening to them as well. I never missed a replay when I played. I’d make it a point to get up Saturday morning to relive the game from the night before. I actually have the ‘05 Title game audio saved and listen to Jerry and Mike Carey call it from time to time. 

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Be safe and hope you get goosebumps like I do on the creek bank 

Umm - nice but no goose bumps. I reserve those for First time at Neyland, Fulton County, Disney World when I was a kid.  Nice though.

Do you all realize your championship sign is wrong.  You list yourself as runners up in 2019 instead of 2018.  Simple math mistake - understandable. You beat us both years so I can’t say much but...

10 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

Umm - nice but no goose bumps. I reserve those for First time at Neyland, Fulton County, Disney World when I was a kid.  Nice though.

Do you all realize your championship sign is wrong.  You list yourself as runners up in 2019 instead of 2018.  Simple math mistake - understandable. You beat us both years so I can’t say much but...

Never noticed that it would be better with bigger crowd