Union City @ Peabody (2nd Round)

PHSRollTide

34 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I am going to be tested for the China Virus again tomorrow. They have a rapid test and I live about two blocks from the clinic, so if I'm negative, I will be at the game tomorrow night. 

I like the way you think TReb. Full moon and 2020. Sounds like a winner.

Lots of those rapid tests are coming back with false positives 

Its time ,Its Golden hour !The 2 Best small ball programs in Tennessee in the last decade are about to knock heads ! If the past has taught us anything we know to expect everything,throw the regular season out the window,heck throw yesterday out the window,Its The Tide it's The Tornadoes! GET UP GET LIT AND LETS ROCK WEST TN !

Prayers for a safe clean game,Prayers for good sportsmanship and for  these fan bases to show the respect to each program it deserves. It doesn't get better than this folks ! Strap up and Rock these Twisters noggins Tidemen,we got your back loud and proud no matter what !

FEAR THA GOLD                                               ITS A GOLDEN THANG                                   THEY WOULDNT UNDERSTAND

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1