Round 1 - Cornersville @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

23 minutes ago, GODAWGS89 said:

Cornersville’s offensive and defensive line got absolutely dominated. To be fair most of them just started playing on the line 3 weeks ago when Cornersville had about half its o line go down in the span of 2 weeks. 

Mustang offensive and defensive lines both are playing very well. Only 1 senior starting in our front 7 defensively. #75 & #16 both freshmen.

Cornersville players and coaches should have never got on bus to go play this game. They Should have sent girls Soccer team to play. Coach needs make adjustments with players and coaches this off season . Never seen team that couldn’t keep 11 men on field for special teams, Always somebody not on field . All season. Does cornersville even practice special teams? Huntingdon has a good team but not 48 points better. They ran about 6 plays on offense that’s it but they ran it right and they man handle offense and defense line. I don’t want to hear they we couple starters out. Do cornersville kids work out during season 4 or 5 days a week? If they do need to be different program. Could I help out or is it not allowed because I’m not a teacher? I just like to help fix the problem.

10 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Cornersville players and coaches should have never got on bus to go play this game. They Should have sent girls Soccer team to play. Coach needs make adjustments with players and coaches this off season . Never seen team that couldn’t keep 11 men on field for special teams, Always somebody not on field . All season. Does cornersville even practice special teams? Huntingdon has a good team but not 48 points better. They ran about 6 plays on offense that’s it but they ran it right and they man handle offense and defense line. I don’t want to hear they we couple starters out. Do cornersville kids work out during season 4 or 5 days a week? If they do need to be different program. Could I help out or is it not allowed because I’m not a teacher? I just like to help fix the problem.

Do you have an account here to do anything other than criticize Cornersville?

Huntingdon did what huntingdon does last night. Run left, run right, run up the middle, pass on 3rd and long. About 6 plays on the first page of the book and we don't turn the page unless someone makes us. 

Cornersville was down this year. It happens. And it happens in big waves when you are a small 1A school. No need to pile on or call out a bunch of high school kids who don't play a game up to your standard. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Wow. Why run them down after a defeat like that. I’m sure they wouldn’t want any of your help with your attitude. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

I assume you’re one of those drunk idiots who can normally be found right behind the cornersville bench yelling about how a bunch of high school kids should meet you in the parking lot or how Randolph should put your son in. Please never pay the $7 gate price to come into a cornersville game again, please and thank you

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Do you have an account here to do anything other than criticize Cornersville?

Huntingdon did what huntingdon does last night. Run left, run right, run up the middle, pass on 3rd and long. About 6 plays on the first page of the book and we don't turn the page unless someone makes us. 

Cornersville was down this year. It happens. And it happens in big waves when you are a small 1A school. No need to pile on or call out a bunch of high school kids who don't play a game up to your standard. 

You didn’t have to explain to me again on What you do I just explain it. y’all better be ready to open that play book because if you didn’t win state last year with team you had,  be lucky make it through next couple weeks. Moore county and Fayetteville both have gotten better. These kids are in high school not elementary school. They know difference when players playing in right spot or not or if they are practicing enough on certain parts of game. I didn’t call out a bunch of kids I just pointed out what could be worked on.you have not watch cornersville all year. I promise you im not only fan thinks this. I’m not saying we should be playing for state championship or even beating y’all but we should be playing a lot better than what we Are start with coaches not players. 

12 minutes ago, GODAWGS89 said:

I assume you’re one of those drunk idiots who can normally be found right behind the cornersville bench yelling about how a bunch of high school kids should meet you in the parking lot or how Randolph should put your son in. Please never pay the $7 gate price to come into a cornersville game again, please and thank you

First of all I don’t drink Alcohol, second I don’t stand at games and yell plenty of others do that. I don’t think they need a coach’s  t account they say enough at game.  So you have know idea what your talking about. Yeah I be better off not paying 7 dollars than watching that Friday night and 2 hour drive.