FINAL AP CLASS 1A/2A POLL NOV 2, 2020

Southtowner

3 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

:roflol:Greenfield is gonna lose to the same team that beat them in back to back meetings also I’ve heard rumblings that Dresden lost to stay away from Greenfield? Why would they rather play the Falcons?

They probably going home no matter if Greenfield or Lake Co.It may help LC not being able to practice or play for 3 weeks.Hoping LC getting a couple starters back that havent played all year,makes the defense better

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Lewis lost a little bit of a rating with me with the game vs Forrest. McKenzie also lost ALOT of rating from me on their last few games performance.

Gotta look at the big picture,McKenzies QB is playing with a cast and they home a few other issues,remember they played some very good teams tight and beat Huntindung, I think Lewis has a bad tendacy to play down to their opponent also ! Bit your right right now they are both not top 5 barely top 10 !

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Gotta look at the big picture,McKenzies QB is playing with a cast and they home a few other issues,remember they played some very good teams tight and beat Huntindung, I think Lewis has a bad tendacy to play down to their opponent also ! Bit your right right now they are both not top 5 barely top 10 !

Exactly, I'm not saying they weren't a top 10 team. Just saying right now they dont seem to be.

8 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Exactly, I'm not saying they weren't a top 10 team. Just saying right now they dont seem to be.

Man it's so hard to get a handle on anyone really beside PHS,Meigs and Watertown. Those three seem heads and shoulder above the rest of the top 10, but who knows man,this is so unpredictable this season ! 

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man it's so hard to get a handle on anyone really beside PHS,Meigs and Watertown. Those three seem heads and shoulder above the rest of the top 10, but who knows man,this is so unpredictable this season ! 

Cant look past anyone at this point. Just ask Rhea County.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Lewis lost a little bit of a rating with me with the game vs Forrest. McKenzie also lost ALOT of rating from me on their last few games performance.

I totally agree but from what I heard McKenzie had a Qb playing injured. Should be healthy for the playoffs but again I totally agree 

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Class 2A

Record    Pts      Prv

1. Peabody (13)           10-0      145       1

2. Meigs County (2)      10-0     136       2

3. Lewis County            10-0     120       3

4. Watertown                  9-1       95       4

5. Bledsoe County         10-0      92       5

6. South Greene            10-0      81       6

7. Trousdale County        8-2     55       7

8. Hampton                      8-1      52       8

9. Marion County            6-2      31      10

10. McKenzie                   7-3       8       9

Others receiving 12 or more points: none.

My End of Season Top 10

Peabody

Meigs

Watertown

McKenzie

Waverly

Trousdale Co

South Greene 

Lewis Co

Bledsoe Co

Riverside

East Quarter Finals 

South Greene vs Meigs

Trousdale Co vs Watertown

West Quarter Finals

Lewis Co vs Waverly

McKenzie vs Peabody

East Semi Finals

Meigs vs Watertown 

West Semi Finals

Waverly vs Peabody

State Championship

Meigs vs Peabody

State Champion

Peabody 3 Peat

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Cant look past anyone at this point. Just ask Rhea County.

You are 100% correct Yetti.   Pretty sure one, very possible two, maybe 3 of the top teams in 2a it’s coming in the playoffs.  It’s one of those years and I won’t be surprised when it happens.   What a crazy year to say the least.  I believe we’re gonna see some very close unexpected games and great games at that.  Looking forward to see how it all plays out in all classes.

Edited by Romansfive8