FINAL AP CLASS 1A/2A POLL NOV 2, 2020

Southtowner

28 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agreed,and thats why we are here to have opinions and express them ! Heck this year who knows right ! I give you a example of how your prediction could be true one team ,Waverly,this team barely got by a horrid GC team amd then comes out and smome Riverside to win the region ship ! One upset I would love to see is Alcoa,not cause I dislike them just know 3A is boring at the top because of them ! 

Alcoa has some great athletes, and man you can tell that them kids are in the weight room during the off season. I have a lot respect for that program and yea it’s not going to hurt my little feelings if they happen to be one of them that is upset, but I don’t see them as being one of them. I can see some folks It’s kinda getting bored with the dominance, but if we were in their shoes would we be bored too or still enjoy it. We’d probably still be enjoying it.

37 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Alcoa has some great athletes, and man you can tell that them kids are in the weight room during the off season. I have a lot respect for that program and yea it’s not going to hurt my little feelings if they happen to be one of them that is upset, but I don’t see them as being one of them. I can see some folks It’s kinda getting bored with the dominance, but if we were in their shoes would we be bored too or still enjoy it. We’d probably still be enjoying it.

If we was their fans we would hope it never ended,I am first and foremost a Golden Tide fan but facts do t care about any of our feelings ! 

On 11/3/2020 at 12:35 PM, Goldenpride said:

:roflol:Greenfield is gonna lose to the same team that beat them in back to back meetings also I’ve heard rumblings that Dresden lost to stay away from Greenfield? Why would they rather play the Falcons?

Trust me Dresden isn't good enough to control when they win or lose. 

This year I'm giving a break to the pollsters because this has been a hectic year and it's hard to tell what's what. That being said Greenfield ranked over LC and WC is crazy to me. We just beat them 33-14. Or does just having more wins make them better. Sad some of these guys and gals don't use common sense. 

59 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

This year I'm giving a break to the pollsters because this has been a hectic year and it's hard to tell what's what. That being said Greenfield ranked over LC and WC is crazy to me. We just beat them 33-14. Or does just having more wins make them better. Sad some of these guys and gals don't use common sense. 

It’s been that way before, the real season is bout to start. We will know who’s the cream of the crop between each side now 

This is my 2A Poll.   I have not seen every team play that I have listed, but I have seen 6 out of the top 10 and that’s how I’ve come up with mine.  It’s just a poll and it really doesn’t make a hill of beans come tomorrow night @ 7pm. 

1. Peabody - to be the man you gotta beat the man 1st.

2. Meigs County - real close to the man, so they gotta be beat before anyone else below can even think about moving here.

3. South GreenE

4. Hampton 

5. Watertown

6. Trousdale County 

7. Bledsoe County - not see play yet, but will.

8. McKenzie - not seen play yet, but will.

9. Marion County - not seen play yet, but will.        

10. Lewis County - not seen play yet, but will.          

I think either of these 3 teams - Oneida, Rockwood, Happy Valley could very well compete with most.  I’ve watched all 3 play. 

Edited by Romansfive8

1 minute ago, Romansfive8 said:

This is my Poll.  I have not seen every team play that I have listed, but I have seen 6 out of the 10 and that’s how I’ve come up with mine.  It’s just a poll and it really doesn’t make a hill of beans come tomorrow night @ 7pm. 

1. Peabody - to be the man you gotta beat the man 1st.

2. Meigs County

3. South GreenE

4. Hampton 

5. Watertown

6. Trousdale County 

7. Bledsoe County - not see play yet, but will.

8. McKenzie - not seen play yet, but will.

9. Marion County - not seen play yet, but will.        

10. Lewis County - not seen play yet, but will.          

I think either of these 3 teams - Oneida, Rockwood, Happy Valley could very well compete with most.  I’ve watched all 3 play. 

Well this is just absurd but quite funny

4 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

It’s been that way before, the real season is bout to start. We will know who’s the cream of the crop between each side now 

I know man. Would just be nice to see these sportswriters earn their keep. I honestly think you could close your eyes and pick a random Coach T poster who could do a better job than most of these guys.