2A Mr. Football Semifinalists

Sweathog55

5 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Don't agree. Read my last post. 

Last year your QB was a good choice but that running back was unstoppable.  Your QB had some good runs also behind that line. Peabody overall was a much more solid and stronger team who came out and dominated the second half. 

They will be difficult for anyone to handle this year but Meadows is a special talent. I think you will be surprised to see what him and Meigs do in the playoffs.

I'm sure Meadows is very deserving. May or may not be the best but thats really hard to determine.

7 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Don't agree. Read my last post. 

Last year your QB was a good choice but that running back was unstoppable.  Your QB had some good runs also behind that line. Peabody overall was a much more solid and stronger team who came out and dominated the second half. 

They will be difficult for anyone to handle this year but Meadows is a special talent. I think you will be surprised to see what him and Meigs do in the playoffs.

I wouldn't waste my time on that clown. All he knows is Peabody good other team bad. That's about all his vocabulary allows him to say on his own.

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I wouldn't waste my time on that clown. All he knows is Peabody good other team bad. That's about all his vocabulary allows him to say on his own.

He is probably just trying to swing the vote.

I think all you got to do is look at the South Pitt. game and see what Meadows did. 200 yards on Oneida also against a pretty solid D. 

Looking at 1A I would say Frame has it locked up and look what our D did against him and the rest of that SP offense. 

31 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I watched an earlier playoff game from last year from Peabody against Fairley i believe. They were lucky to even be in the championship game.  Fairley lost that game a couple times in 4th quarter. And a fumble while trying to take a knee to run out the clock to let Peabody score and get a 2 point to go in overtime.  Crazy

3 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

I watched an earlier playoff game from last year from Peabody against Fairley i believe. They were lucky to even be in the championship game.  Fairley lost that game a couple times in 4th quarter. And a fumble while trying to take a knee to run out the clock to let Peabody score and get a 2 point to go in overtime.  Crazy

Haha yeah. We had tds called back shouldn’t have came to that. You should have seen them in person. Memphis all star team   They were the most talented team in the state last year 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Haha yeah. We had tds called back shouldn’t have came to that. You should have seen them in person. Memphis all star team   They were the most talented team in the state last year 

It was an interesting game to watch. Fairley had a pretty good running back last year also.

Your lucky region 8 is setting it out this year. 

I dont seeing anyone giving you guys a game this year unless Peabody makes a lot of mistakes.

7 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

It was an interesting game to watch. Fairley had a pretty good running back last year also.

Your lucky region 8 is setting it out this year. 

I dont seeing anyone giving you guys a game this year unless Peabody makes a lot of mistakes.

Lucky? Yeah terry wilkins he was like 5’8 180 pounds and ran a 4.4  went to like 3-4 different schools 

there aren’t generally good teams that come out of Memphis in lower classifications unless a coach comes in and puts a team together. they had 22 seniors on a 36 player roster and only like one them started both ways. You put 2+2 together. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2020 at 4:04 PM, PeabodyPride said:

Gonna ruffle feathers but Meadows could get 30 yards on a good defense,I know I know Swafford was featured last year, but Meadows didn't want the ball after the Tide smacked that tail once or twice ! Only reason I say that is this is a Mr Football thread,he's a good back,good reciever good player Mr Football? Nope,sorry no sorry. Mr Football should be Rankin for his overall body of work with Khalik a close 2nd.

Baugus 8 carries 51 yds 2 TD                      7-16 76 yds 2 INTs

Dickson 22 carries 156 yds 1 TD. 

4 solo 3 Asst

So by your thoughts Dickson should have been Mr Football. OR do we go by regular season stats OR do we give it to best player OR is this an award voted on by media?  

This years mr football shouldn’t be awarded off last years game. 

and according to Meigs stat guy who I’ve know from his days at the bank before he became such a golf pro and had 3 rings, stats didn’t win it last year

16 hours ago, Tiger2 said:

He is probably just trying to swing the vote.

I think all you got to do is look at the South Pitt. game and see what Meadows did. 200 yards on Oneida also against a pretty solid D. 

Looking at 1A I would say Frame has it locked up and look what our D did against him and the rest of that SP offense. 

Meadows ran it close to 30 times against SP. Frame ran it less than 10 times. Look at ypc in that game.

1 hour ago, Cashmeout said:

Baugus 8 carries 51 yds 2 TD                      7-16 76 yds 2 INTs

Dickson 22 carries 156 yds 1 TD. 

4 solo 3 Asst

So by your thoughts Dickson should have been Mr Football. OR do we go by regular season stats OR do we give it to best player OR is this an award voted on by media?  

This years mr football shouldn’t be awarded off last years game. 

and according to Meigs stat guy who I’ve know from his days at the bank before he became such a golf pro and had 3 rings, stats didn’t win it last year

Again, yall are wasting your time talking to an inbred clown from the West area. He doesn't speak good English, little along understand it.