2A Mr. Football Semifinalists

Sweathog55

Just now, team69 said:

Of course you do....im not the one who threw Frames name into the argument.  Im going to defend my Pirates.

He was only saying Meadows had success against a Good defense brother. It was stated Meadows couldnt get 30 yards against a good defense from a clown. His post was giving your team credit fyi.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

He was only saying Meadows had success against a Good defense brother. It was stated Meadows couldnt get 30 yards against a good defense from a clown. His post was giving your team credit fyi.

Ok..must have took it wrong. 

I think he will get a chance to find out how good he is.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

When your knocking one of our kids absolutely man.

So I'm inbred and don't know ball huh big boy? Want to tell me why last year I was so knowledgable you was sending me videos in private on your kids so I could opin and you pump hem up ! See how when I came on hereand immediately addressed you DIRECTLY ! That was some real passive aggressive feminine stuff thereyou been pulling ! It's cool I don't mind,stating a guy isn't a Mr Football talent is "attacking him" I mean I could a said he was a idiot inbred,would that be more tacktful for you sir ? I'll chalk this is up to your period and move on.

Edited by PeabodyPride

26 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

So I'm inbred and don't know ball huh big boy? Want to tell me why last year I was so knowledgable you was sending me videos in private on your kids so I could opin and you pump hem up ! See how when I came on hereand immediately addressed you DIRECTLY ! That was some real passive aggressive feminine stuff thereyou been pulling ! It's cool I don't mind,stating a guy isn't a Mr Football talent is "attacking him" I mean I could a said he was a idiot inbred,would that be more tacktful for you sir ? I'll chalk this is up to your period and move on.

Yawn, I've never sent anything that would hurt my team so I'm all good there that's what people do who appreciate anothers fanbase would do which is talk about their team and give appreciation for the other team man. All you do is bash other peoples teams and honestly I'm kinda tired of it. You saying our kid would only get 30 yards against a good defense is not only an insult to him but his team. I'll chalk that up to character if you know what that actually is.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Play to win, not for stats sir.

I agree yeti. Meadows ran it 30 times cause it was working.  

Frame is a great talent but the majority of that yards per carry came on two big plays where we had him in the backfield and he got loose. We got in the backfield for at least a couple of tackle for losses.  He only carried ten times cause it wasn't working and our D was shutting it down. Probably four or five of the carries was on the last drive they had with time running down and us up 14 points.

10 hours ago, team69 said:

Meadows ran it close to 30 times against SP. Frame ran it less than 10 times. Look at ypc in that game.

Ypc didn't mean a thing. 

He had two big runs.  One late in 4th with time running down and SP down by 14 points. 

Meigs ran it cause it was working. Positive yards and moving the chains.

We wrapped Frame up for a loss a couple of times also and he had most of his carries on that last drive.  

Frame is a great athlete. That touchdown run he had on us was about 50 yards and we had a couple guys had him in the backfield but he got loose and made a couple others miss and turned on the jets. 

I was putting down Frame. I was just pointing out Meigs has a pretty good defense. 

Look what Frame has done to everyone else.

Not trying to compare the two either.

Why didn't Frame carry it 30 times?

Edited by Tiger2

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

Ypc didn't mean a thing. 

He had two big runs.  One late in 4th with time running down and SP down by 14 points. 

Meigs ran it cause it was working. Positive yards and moving the chains.

We wrapped Frame up for a loss a couple of times also and he had most of his carries on that last drive.  

Frame is a great athlete. That touchdown run he had on us was about 50 yards and we had a couple guys had him in the backfield but he got loose and made a couple others miss and turned on the jets. 

I was putting down Frame. I was just pointing out Meigs has a pretty good defense. 

Look what Frame has done to everyone else.

Not trying to compare the two either.

Why didn't Frame carry it 

Yall have a very good D. Meadows is well deserving of the Mr. Football award no argument from me. I just couldn't understand why Frame was brought into the conversation. My perception might need a little work.

9 minutes ago, team69 said:

Yall have a very good D. Meadows is well deserving of the Mr. Football award no argument from me. I just couldn't understand why Frame was brought into the conversation. My perception might need a little work.

Was just going back and forth the last couple of weeks with the West TN posters. 

A lot of folks were just saying Frame had it locked up in 1A and then this guy saying he didn't see anything special in Meadows and he couldn't show up against a good D.

I was just trying to say SP had the best D we played all year and he showed up. 

Frame is the best we have seen all year and with his stats he should easily win 1A Mr. Football.  

Just letting those guys know our D is pretty good to slow down that offense you guys got averaging 60+ a game

Edited by Tiger2