2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

1 minute ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Well kick about 300 kids out of your school and drop down and try it sometime. 

I’m really not looking to start a war with you. I was honestly just giving you a heads up about the GB kid because I didn’t think you’d want to throw shade on a kid is a tough spot like that is all. RT started having menstrual cramps and I took the gloves off. Honestly I don’t really even think about coalfield except Oneida and Greenback weeks. Everyone knows what happened this year and it goes along with the rest of 2020. Maybe basketball will be better. In case you missed it we’re the biggest 1A basketball school in the state :roflol:

3 minutes ago, crow said:

I’m really not looking to start a war with you. I was honestly just giving you a heads up about the GB kid because I didn’t think you’d want to throw shade on a kid is a tough spot like that is all. RT started having menstrual cramps and I took the gloves off. Honestly I don’t really even think about coalfield except Oneida and Greenback weeks. Everyone knows what happened this year and it goes along with the rest of 2020. Maybe basketball will be better. In case you missed it we’re the biggest 1A basketball school in the state :roflol:

And I really was just curious about the name didn’t remember it from last year and knew they got a kid in from WB. I never said a bad word about the kid actually said he sounds like a player. You imagined me saying something negative I guess. Better go back and read. 

Edited by nakedbootlegger

1 minute ago, crow said:

Dang!Boot and rt ganged up on you whilst I was fishing.lol.Glad to see you can still hold your own. 

This will be a great 2nd round matchup.Everyone complains about the first 2 rounds being blowouts.well head over to Coranofield this Fri and watch a good matchup.I just hope we dont get embarrassed playing 9-0 #2 in the state and Darkhorse for the Gold COALFIELD!

26 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

And I really was just curious about the name didn’t remember it from last year and knew they got a kid in from WB. I never said a bad word about the kid actually said he sounds like a player. You imagined me saying something negative I guess. Better go back and read. 

No sir, I knew you hadn’t. Was trying to give a heads up just in case. Like I said we rarely agree but I also know you wouldn’t bash a kid especially one in a rough spot. Never intended anything but a heads up in my post. 

4 hours ago, Gbnation said:

We tried to reschedule it and coalfield wouldn’t even return our phone call. 
this should be a good game between two young teams. 

Phone call,Texts,Emails,smoke signals,Pony Express rider!You name it we tried it and no one replied so yep they hid from us.Maybe because they wanted to embarrass us in the playoffs and show us who is the boss.