2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

38 minutes ago, gcapride said:

November 7, 2008 at GCA 1st Round of the Playoffs 

Grace Christian 42

Goober Grabbers 6

Imagine that, Henry fighting when he’s getting a beat down....

http://archive.knoxnews.com/sports/high-school/eight-coalfield-players-coach-ball-boy-suspended-after-brawl-ep-402560428-357390441.html

Geez!Here is another one.8 kids and ball boy and Head Coach all suspended for the SP game in 11.I dont think you can make this up.

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

http://archive.knoxnews.com/sports/high-school/eight-coalfield-players-coach-ball-boy-suspended-after-brawl-ep-402560428-357390441.html

Geez!Here is another one.8 kids and ball boy and Head Coach all suspended for the SP game in 11.I dont think you can make this up.

What are you? A politician, trying to dig up all the dirt you can on us.  You sure it wasn't the waterboy instead of ball boy though.

Edited by rtl112

13 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

What are you? A politician, trying to dig up all the dirt you can on us.  You sure it wasn't the waterboy instead of ball boy though.

I know somebody from another school had said something about a punch at one time and of course we know what's happened in our games over the years.I was just curious and Googled it (it's worth a Google) and that article come up pretty long history since 2008 of extracurricular activities.The headlines said "Ball boy" but I wasnt there.

But your right I suppose it has nothing to do with tonight's game.I hope we can give you undefeated team a game.10-0 against a 5 win team is a steep hill for us.

Edited by orngnblk

17 minutes ago, powerp said:

You like y'all's chances tonight? Seems like your boys have grown a little throughout the year.

Yes I do.It will be tough nonetheless but the look on the boys faces is alot different than before the layoff.We played Oneida well had 3 opportunities to score in first half and mental breakdowns killed us.We lost an ave of 30 yards 3 back to back possessions after we got in the red zone.That game just added to the beat down we got from Meigs and Loudon not to mention missing a few starters.So we go to OS and it just keeps on going.The team I have watched the last few weeks have their confidence back and they will give it all they have.We were missing a key player last week also but he should be good to go tonight.Win or lose we have a team full of big time ballplayers,they are just young!