Covington @ Milan RD 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 hours ago, SamMojo said:

Any local tv broadcasting for this game? Share a link. It’s on NFHS but I’ve been having problems with some of their broadcasts lately.  Will be watching in middle Tennessee oh and good luck to both teams. 

Well, there would have been a live stream on the local radio stations facebook page but, the NFHS put a stop to it. I don't guess they want any competition. 

Really silly IMO 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

I just think y’all are a better team with the QB change. Think it opens Brown up for some explosive plays. 

Not knowing where he is going to lineup creates a lot of problems for defenses. He will lineup as qb, rb or wideout. When he is lined up as a running back they will direct snap to him and he is just as likely to run it or throw it. Causes lots of problems no doubt. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Not knowing where he is going to lineup creates a lot of problems for defenses. He will lineup as qb, rb or wideout. When he is lined up as a running back they will direct snap to him and he is just as likely to run it or throw it. Causes lots of problems no doubt. 

He’s a threat anywhere he lines up for sure!

14 hours ago, fanoffootball2013 said:

I pick Covington in a close one.  Two great teams! Somebody has to go home though ! Brown is a great athlete hopefully Covington can put some pads on him  and keep him limited on the big plays. I know number 28 will like to see him coming through the middle! 

I garuntee with all the boys big purple bowel movement is bringing from Jackson it will be hard for Covington to compete. You think im joking but im not.