Brad Lee comes two 825 (fangurs crossed)

STARSNBARS

12 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Everyone has taken their guard down and you see it everywhere you go, now this chit is spreading like wildfire. We live in the richest country in the world and can't get Lysol spray and a hand cleaner just for this virus all because it's made by our biggest enemy and the one who brought this crap on the world. That's what happens when the people we send to Washington D.C. sell us out. There should be a truck provided by the government to hand this stuff out in every parking lot in every city across the USA to get a handle on this beast but they would rather spend a hundreds times that on things that won't work. Give all the Dollar General's cashier's a gun and the first redneck that enters the door without a mask gets a warning shot. That's how you put a handle on this.

Because masks work so well...

9 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, can't figure out why my chainlink fence doesn't keep mosquitoes out of my backyard?!:roflolk:

exactly!!!!!   try this,  put on your mask and see if you can still smell odors !!  guess what???  you guessed it, you can still get covid with a mask.  the cheap over the nose mask you get at walmart and costco are worthless.  i go to hong kong and shanghai several times a month. they dont wear the cheap mask we all wear in the states. they learned their lesson.:thumb:

14 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Everyone has taken their guard down and you see it everywhere you go, now this chit is spreading like wildfire. We live in the richest country in the world and can't get Lysol spray and a hand cleaner just for this virus all because it's made by our biggest enemy and the one who brought this crap on the world. That's what happens when the people we send to Washington D.C. sell us out. There should be a truck provided by the government to hand this stuff out in every parking lot in every city across the USA to get a handle on this beast but they would rather spend a hundreds times that on things that won't work. Give all the Dollar General's cashier's a gun and the first redneck that enters the door without a mask gets a warning shot. That's how you put a handle on this.

What if I told you that I personally know several very unhealthy people who tested positive for this virus and they were either asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms?

7 hours ago, TheGreatWallofAlnwick said:

What if I told you that I personally know several very unhealthy people who tested positive for this virus and they were either asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms?

What if I told you I've been to 12 receiving friends this year because someone younger that it don't bother at the time brings it home to mom and dad and the grandparents. What if I told you I had a call last night from the owner of a house my company is fixing to do work on tell me 7 out of 8 in the family tested positive and two aren't doing good at all and we'll have to reschedule. What if I told you there seems to be a lot of estate sales this year for some reason. What if I told BC he can't find the Lysol Disinfectant Spray or the Hand Cleaner that KILLS VIRUSES at every grocery store in town. What if I told BC that all new subdivisions have it right in the HOA rules No Chain link Fences, must because they let mosquitoes in.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

What if I told you I've been to 12 receiving friends this year because someone younger that it don't bother at the time brings it home to mom and dad and the grandparents. What if I told you I had a call last night from the owner of a house my company is fixing to do work on tell me 7 out of 8 in the family tested positive and two aren't doing good at all and we'll have to reschedule. What if I told you there seems to be a lot of estate sales this year for some reason. What if I told BC he can't find the Lysol Disinfectant Spray or the Hand Cleaner that KILLS VIRUSES at every grocery store in town. What if I told BC that all new subdivisions have it right in the HOA rules No Chain link Fences, must because they let mosquitoes in.

If you told me all that.......I'd tell you how you voted!:thumb:

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

12???? That’s a lot ole Barn. I’m sorry to hear that. Extremely high number for 1 man. I don’t know that I know 12 people.