Clay Co @ Gordonsville

TheJungle

11 hours ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

Just so ya know, he doesn't have the power to do that, its up to the Governors of each state. and he wouldn't take office till Jan 20, 21 if he even wins. 

He takes office January 20th. He did say he would enact a mask mandate; however, you are correct. It's ultimately up to the states. He did say he would attempt to work with states and cities that are hesitant to enforce a mask mandate. 

26 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Incorrect, Croz. I have disliked everything about gordy since the 80's. I just discovered  the coacht forum when we had barker the disaster. I have disliked your current coach since he did flips in our end zone as a player. 

I didn't make the statement, but it does explain things.

You must really hold grudges then to dislike someone that much for what they did as a 17 year old thirty years previously.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Incorrect, Croz. I have disliked everything about gordy since the 80's. I just discovered  the coacht forum when we had barker the disaster. I have disliked your current coach since he did flips in our end zone as a player. 

Gordonsville coach did flips in the end zone? What did he play? LMBO

5 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I didn't make the statement, but it does explain things.

You must really hold grudges then to dislike someone that much for what they did as a 17 year old thirty years previously.

You do know Creasy showed that old video each year when we played gordy to show the disrespect  ? 

I was at the game when he did it but did not know he was a coach at gordy until my nephew played for Creasy and saw the film. Creasy made sure the players knew it was an assistant coach at gordy. 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

22 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

You do know Creasy showed that old video each year when we played gordy to show the disrespect  ? 

I was at the game when he did it but did not know he was a coach at gordy until my nephew played for Creasy and saw the film. Creasy made sure the players knew it was an assistant coach at gordy. 

Yeah, I knew that. I wouldn't mind seeing that video myself.:lol: