Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

55 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I would say this year their definitely is.  Peabody, h2o meigs, sp, trousdale is top 5, no other 1a team is sniffing top 10

Well yes, this year could be the exception. The last several years though I believe it was overall pretty even. Possibly someone in the west 1A would be around 10 or Gordonsville but it’s not like it was the past several for sure.  

Edited by TheAmbassador

R we starting this crap again. Somebody makes one comment or question about anything people get b@tt hurt. Should be proud of what both school accomplished in the same county even Whitwell but it’s a shame that we don’t to busy wanting to argue over stupid crap. Just want to talk about football that’s it. I’m done !!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Warriors, Pirates and Tigers 

4 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Just like the sp motto, if you out athlete em you don't have to out coach em.  Keep bringing em in boys.

5 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

That should answer your question lol

Are you joking? The jailhouse fellars dont want Grider to move up.  Then you couldnt dodge the game and put chicken forfeits in the loss column.  By the way does chicken forfeits go in the loss column? Asking fer OP? You knowd I aint joking either. 

5 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

If you played up you wouldn’t have to worry about them not playing you as you would be in that region. You would have a more competitive region year in year out with Marion, Meigs, Tyner. 

Thats out of the question! They will NEVER play up . And yes there is a difference in 2a we don’t play school for the blind in the 1st rd. And school for the deaf in the 2nd rd. of playoffs .

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? The jailhouse fellars dont want Grider to move up.  Then you couldnt dodge the game and put chicken forfeits in the loss column.  By the way does chicken forfeits go in the loss column? Asking fer OP? You knowd I aint joking either. 

Did the school charge Grider rent while he was living in the Fieldhouse? Asking for TTP. I ain't joking either.

• Like 2