Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

4 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

The closest they can come is Meigs posters saying they want to play them. It’s felt cheap for three years not to play them in the playoffs. It’s just a matter of time before pujo mentions that we’re a 3A school. The recruiting allegations will follow closely behind that. 

Sounds about right. Since were so arrogant I'll put mine out there. 

Meigs 35 Hampton 7

#Provemewrong

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

The closest they can come is Meigs posters saying they want to play them. It’s felt cheap for three years not to play them in the playoffs. It’s just a matter of time before pujo mentions that we’re a 3A school. The recruiting allegations will follow closely behind that. 

You forgot karma and we do things the right way.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Is this the David vs Goliath game or is that next week? :thumb:

We will see I guess. This could be the upset you been talking about since last week. I doubt it though. We plan on taking care of business.

Edited by Imthayeti

3 hours ago, TigerNation said:

He's alluding to the fact that they haven't gloated about beating Oneida last Friday.

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Nothing about the Oneida game, we just didn't gloat or try to belittle ,showed nothing but respect and praise for your team, kids and coaches. 

Gotcha, thought I might’ve missed something. I’m working so kinda hard to keep up with it all :grin:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

We will see I guess. This could be the upset you been talking about since last week. I doubt it though. We plan on taking care of business.

I’m guilty of counting the chickens before they hatch. For the record I picked the Tigers this week over the Dogs.  I don’t think the Dogs will sling the rock/pigskin enough, but if they do?  Who knows when, I for sure don’t? Have a great week.

Tigers 20

Dogs 19

Edited by Romansfive8

29 minutes ago, crow said:

Gotcha, thought I might’ve missed something. I’m working so kinda hard to keep up with it all :grin:

Just NOW getting to look and see what's been going on...Wasn't worried since it's been so dead in here! but sure picked up!!!

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

When uknoit gets quiet something's going down :lol:

Just a few issues at work and starting this new house is all

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I know he doesn't like this kind of banter, but we were called arrogant so I'm just fitting the bill.:lol:

Sure I do! I've been around longer than many on here just don't usually talk a lot of bull...Unless it's a home game :lol:

BTW, I tried to get on about an hour ago and  the T server was down. Let me go back and read a lil and I'll be back................

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Just NOW getting to look and see what's been going on...Wasn't worried since it's been so dead in here! but sure picked up!!!

Just a few issues at work and starting this new house is all

Sure I do! I've been around longer than many on here just don't usually talk a lot of bull...Unless it's a home game :lol:

BTW, I tried to get on about an hour ago and  the T server was down. Let me go back and read a lil and I'll be back................

I can tell you what you missed everybody got y’all gettin drilled Friday night. That’s all 

• Like 1