Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Hampton played a good game last week and by the second half we were running out of gas for sure I think we are two very similar teams. If we had won and were headed to meigs we’d have the same attitude your boys do, just go do what you can and see what happens. I expect the results tonight wouldn’t change much whether it’s y’all or if it had been us. Meigs is a different level than Oneida is, maybe y’all can pull an upset. Either way should be an enjoyable game with great weather and if you get a chance hit either of the two joints me and wpasi posted about for a little grub. I’ll be tuned in so if anyone hears of a radio station broadcasting this one let me know. 

Our teams are very similar and in no way were we the much superior team, we were just a little better  for 4 quarters.  Were playing with house money with nothing to lose, could get a good thrashing  or shock the football world. Shoot even if we win, no one will believe it. Don't worry about the Mule.

1 minute ago, RunnerUp said:

I don't expect region one to produce a 10-1 chump. I further don't think you understand what you're getting into either.  You are wise to seeing your team play and win and this has become your standard for a good team. Tonight you will see something new.

Been at This for Many ,Many years, Played some Great teams and I will see nothing new, Some of the teams we've had over the years and teams we've played would stomp holes in either one of us. teams are down this year and if there is a Great Team, it will be Peabody. None of the rest are loaded like I've seen in the past. Pretty hard to fool me. We've not beat what I would call a good team all year, you all are good but not the 8th wonder of the world. I'd be extremely shocked if you win state. We,ve had bunches of teams better than the one you are facing this year.  Also think you were better last year.

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Our teams are very similar and in no way were we the much superior team, we were just a little better  for 4 quarters.  Were playing with house money with nothing to lose, could get a good thrashing  or shock the football world. Shoot even if we win, no one will believe it. Don't worry about the Mule.

I'd rather keep talking about the 17 Rockwood team that upset us rather than the 20 Hampton team all the same.:o It will be fun tonight. 

1 minute ago, RunnerUp said:

I don't expect region one to produce a 10-1 chump. I further don't think you understand what you're getting into either.  You are wise to seeing your team play and win and this has become your standard for a good team. Tonight you will see something new.

Runner, we heard the same thing in our last run a few years back....AE, GCA, SW were all too much for us. All those were going to blow us right off the field. They had Too much power, too much speed, too much smarts for Region-1and a lil ole backwoods Hampton team that had never seen real football before. Bass gave the same predictions then that he's giving now....AND may well be a dog stomping tonight but (no disrespect at all) there will be nothing new or nothing we ain't seen in a football team before. We understand, very well.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Runner, we heard the same thing in our last run a few years back....AE, GCA, SW were all too much for us. All those were going to blow us right off the field. They had Too much power, too much speed, too much smarts for Region-1and a lil ole backwoods Hampton team that had never seen real football before. Bass gave the same predictions then that he's giving now....AND may well be a dog stomping tonight but (no disrespect at all) there will be nothing new or nothing we ain't seen in a football team before. We understand, very well.

Fact

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Been at This for Many ,Many years, Played some Great teams and I will see nothing new, Some of the teams we've had over the years and teams we've played would stomp holes in either one of us. teams are down this year and if there is a Great Team, it will be Peabody. None of the rest are loaded like I've seen in the past. Pretty hard to fool me. We've not beat what I would call a good team all year, you all are good but not the 8th wonder of the world. I'd be extremely shocked if you win state. We,ve had bunches of teams better than the one you are facing this year.  Also think you were better last year.

Seems like every year the wonderment of region 1 talks about this and that then gets beat pretty bad. I don't know why we should be talking about anything but tonight. I don't remember your playoff run in 08

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

OnB! Posting on other threads but not here? C'mon! You can predict 'cause I already know what ya think :roflolk:

Okay you all know I like you guys you good people you got a good football team.when I was up there last week I told Levi you were the spitting image of Oneida tough hard-nosed team but your offense was lacking just my opinion,what I saw in some of your other games other than the volunteer Game I saw same thing.if you're looking for a prediction my prediction is Meigs County 35 to 14 honestly that's what I think.a lot of people picked us to get beat by South Pittsburgh last year too but we didn't so you never know

5 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Seems like every year the wonderment of region 1 talks about this and that then gets beat pretty bad. I don't know why we should be talking about anything but tonight. I don't remember your playoff run in 08

Not sure where you've heard of the wonderments of Region 1, Us and Happy Valley have fielded some pretty good teams.  You actually talk stupid, not seen a soul from here that thinks were are some unbeatable object. 

13 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Remember in '15 when we went to GP and, during warm ups, their players starting hollering, "WE DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE PLAYING A MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM"? :roflol:   Ahhh! That was a great night 

Brother we have been called that very same thing so many times it's funny yet I guarantee you 80% of the time we end up winning!