Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Okay you all know I like you guys you good people you got a good football team.when I was up there last week I told Levi you were the spitting image of Oneida tough hard-nosed team but your offense was lacking just my opinion,what I saw in some of your other games other than the volunteer Game I saw same thing.if you're looking for a prediction my prediction is Meigs County 35 to 14 honestly that's what I think.a lot of people picked us to get beat by South Pittsburgh last year too but we didn't so you never know

Good assessment.

14 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Seems like every year the wonderment of region 1 talks about this and that then gets beat pretty bad. I don't know why we should be talking about anything but tonight. I don't remember your playoff run in 08

Just saying, I won't be seeing anything I've not seen in the past, seen some 1a and 2a teams quite a bit better than you are. Been around for a while.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Also since they moved Meigs County to the other region down south I'm going to go ahead and say it right now I guarantee you all or Oneida will be in the semis next year. Both of you return a young team that has a lot of big Playmakers should be a battle in the quarterfinals next year.

WOW! Now that is a big prediction!

25 minutes ago, pujo said:

Fact

18 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

OnB! Posting on other threads but not here? C'mon! You can predict 'cause I already know what ya think :roflolk:

Safe travels to you 2 and all the Hampton fans. I think we all forget one thing about this year. Let’s be thankful the state of TN got it right and let the kids have a season.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not sure where you've heard of the wonderments of Region 1, Us and Happy Valley have fielded some pretty good teams.  You actually talk stupid, not seen a soul from here that thinks were are some unbeatable object. 

I remember all the team that have come down here and all the talk that went home with them. Namely Happy Valley and their best defense in the state that we scored 38. I remember this cause I predicted 40. I remember South Greene last and that huge offensive line.  Well I remember people talking about them. Just like tomorrow all I'll remember is your talk.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Safe travels to you 2 and all the Hampton fans. I think we all forget one thing about this year. Let’s be thankful the state of TN got it right and let the kids have a season.

Amen to that! 

Also, the Hampton folks may not be aware of it, but ALL of Meigs County is still hurting from the school bus driver and little 7 year old girl who were killed in in a horrific bus accident a couple weeks ago.  Many students suffered injuries, but the little boy who was the last one to leave the hospital earlier this week is recovering at home. Thankful to God's grace and mercy that more weren't killed. 

1 minute ago, RunnerUp said:

I remember all the team that have come down here and all the talk that went home with them. Namely Happy Valley and their best defense in the state that we scored 38. I remember this cause I predicted 40. I remember South Greene last and that huge offensive line.  Well I remember people talking about them. Just like tomorrow all I'll remember is your talk.

Think we beat South Greene By 30, they was not some great team. The good Happy Valley team got beat by Austin East. Team you beat was not a good Happy Valley Team. This is not nearly one of our strongest teams, I could name several better than this years version. You may or may not Hammer us but don't confuse that with beating some powerhouse team.