2A Sonny Moore Power Ratings 11/8

Trollin

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Lewis struggled with riverside so I would say Bledsoe is better 

Riverside and Forrest. If Forrest had an offense to match their D they would be in top 5. But you can't keep the D on the field all night. 

Edited by Imthayeti

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What’s close to you ? We do have to make it there though

if waverly keeps playing like they are I think they make it to the semis 

One game at a time but if the remaining  teams play to their capabilities then we should see a 2018 semi finals rematch ! In our neck of the woods I see our path with closer quarterfinal scores,I think Waverly will win  convincingly the next 2 games ! Peabody is favored but this is a new group of Tide Ballers and I dont know  beyond a shadow  of doubt we come out and ball out !

GATA RTR

Edited by PeabodyPride

8 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

If Sonny holds true we should have some VERY close Quarters and Semis.

I know they are usually dependable to get some idea of strength of teams but this year is all out of whack due to Covid games and results, IMO..... BUT, It loses credibility with me when we defeated Milan by 3 TDs at their place and are undefeated but the Dawgs are ranked higher..... If we had lost a game different story but we havnt....

Edited by TideRolls

9 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

I know they are usually dependable to get some idea of strength of teams but this year is all out of whack due to Covid games and results, IMO..... BUT, It loses credibility with me when we defeated Milan by 3 TDs at their place and are undefeated but the Dawgs are ranked higher..... If we had lost a game different story but we havnt....

When you look deeper in the algorithm  there's a answer,Milan played 2 top 10 - 4 A schools,SGC and Covington, our schedule is a big ole cupcake comparatively. 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

When you look deeper in the algorithm  there's a answer,Milan played 2 top 10 - 4 A schools,SGC and Covington, our schedule is a big ole cupcake comparatively. 

Which tells me that Peabody should be rated higher than all 3...... It doesnt take into account sophomores playing nd halves with running clocks...