2A Sonny Moore Power Ratings 11/8

Trollin

57 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

Also another question for you:  Y'all got those Black and Gold signs up yet at the City Limits?  ;-)  Good for Avery, he deserves the opportunity that he is getting, CLASS Act and darn good football player...

Ironic huh lol. I wonder if he had that thought of ole small town Trenton... probably not. He was a beast for sure, glad he’s in a great organization. They will love his style of play in the Steel City 

Edited by Goldenpride

1 hour ago, TideRolls said:

I agree those 2 players make the Dawgs better..... But I revert back to the fact that our inexperience at the corner led to your 1st TD on the long pass and a no call Pass Interference gave you your 2nd one on the Pick 6......  

I felt like if we could tread water thru your initial outbursts and excitement to start with a new regime and stadium (and revenge factor) that we would be okay..... and we did so we were....

Big time pass interference it wasnt a pick without it

37 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

oneida is ahead of us and they arent even playing anymore. absurd. 

20 hours ago, Trollin said:

101 HAMPTON 9 1 0 92.17 118.37

130 ONEIDA 4 6 0 105.03 111.45

166 FORREST 7 4 0 94.14 103.60

Not sure still being in the playoffs should make you better ranked than someone who was put out already necessarily. Oneida was a pretty good team this year who lost to a 10-1 team. Pretty sure were gonna have different opinions on that but that's ok too.

29 minutes ago, crow said:

Just a sign of how much better the competition is around here. We suck and we’re still ranked higher :roflol:

theres 4 really good teams sand then theres everyone else. peabody, meigs watertown TC.

bledsoe and waverly maybe. 

Forrest has our worst team in at least 8 years and we still have a game this fri.

You dont 

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

theres 4 really good teams sand then theres everyone else. peabody, meigs watertown TC.

bledsoe and waverly maybe. 

Forrest has our worst team in at least 8 years and we still have a game this fri.

You dont 

Like I said just a sign of how much better the competition is around here. A team that is obviously better than y’all and are ranked higher is 4-6 and loses first round. It’s tougher around here is all. Maybe if y’all actually played anyone your rankings would be better. Who did y’all beat Friday :popcorneater: